Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Spoiler said it all. Please don't reply like: Teaming in Solo SkyWars is allowed/bannable

So lately I have seen SOME Staff Memebers and heard some people saying Teaming in Solo SkyWars will be bannable with the release of the new ban system.
If these rumors are true, then I'd like to ask: Why is teaming going to be bannable?!

So Teaming in Solo SkyWars has been allowed for so long, I see no reason for it to be removed.
I know every single one of you guys teamed atleast once.
Sure I hate it aswell to face teams but I should not be blaming them since I do this aswell!

And before you are like: But this is where Team Modes are for
Teaming in Survival Games and EggWars is completely different.

Why should teaming in EggWars and Survival Games be bannable but not SkyWars?
Well... first all those things above.
But killing a team is way different in each gamemode!
In Survival Games you have to PVP against 2 people. Since you can barely kill them without OP Gear or Lava you just can't win from them making the game impossible.
In EggWars it's different aswell. In order to kill a team you can of course shoot them off. But to eliminate them you have to destroy 2 Eggs! And with 2 players you are forced to stay on your island because if you don't atleast 1 player is guaranteed to break your Egg. Also when 2 people attack you can only defend making it impossible to defend your Egg.

Now in SkyWars killing a team is a lot more easy. Since the island are mainly small knocking a team off is really easy.
Or you can focus one just so the guy has no team anymore.

Cubecraft is also one of the few big servers allowing Teaming in Solo SkyWars.

All I'd like to say: Please don't make Teaming in Solo SkyWars a punishable offence.

I hope everyone agrees but that will obviously will not happen. Just let me know if you DON'T support Teams in Solo SkyWars and WHY with a good reason.
Thanks.

Good job
You spared me some time/think work :D
(Was making thread)
Anyway its just a 1 day ban :/ unless you want to be staff lets team why not....
But people! Know how easy it is to overcome being reported for team :/
You and your friend just need to own the whole map (but not together) and then have a Death Match at mid.... Easy Peasy.... You know just going to opposite dirrection of your friend and just pretend you dont see each other... And after everyone's dead idk... Do whatever you want...
I was never into Skywars anyway -.-
I like make team in SkyWars, and I like findd teams in SkyWars because I learn more about PvP being 1 vs 2/3. I think that it was better before, when team was allowed in solo. I dont like Team SkyWars maps, the only I like is Candy. I think that fewer people will play in CC, because more people play because of Teaming in Solo Skywars. This is my opinion. By the way I'm agree with @TheJeroen
Ehm ask Staff to add Solo maps into Team like Survival Games :D
Problem solved....

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't get why everyone's wining about this :( Like, is it really that hard to play a fun game of (for example) Skywars without a teammate? Sounds like you can't even have fun on your own.
Its fun but :/ your lonely... No one to talk to... No funny jokes... Just lonely...
I could go talk to strangers but I think the only think that they want to say to me is that im Hacking... ;-;

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Well I suck at PVP and I teamed plenty of times before the new rules. Yet we always lose unless my teammate is like a really good PVP'er that knows what he has to do in order to win. Everytime I play without my team it's always bored because as @mateu9999 mentioned you got nobody to talk to. Also I get bowspammed by campers. With a team you go 2 people building a bridge and that makes you actually reach their island.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well I suck at PVP and I teamed plenty of times before the new rules. Yet we always lose unless my teammate is like a really good PVP'er that knows what he has to do in order to win. Everytime I play without my team it's always bored because as @mateu9999 mentioned you got nobody to talk to. Also I get bowspammed by campers. With a team you go 2 people building a bridge and that makes you actually reach their island.
Camping is now bannable ;)

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
For those of you complaining, I feel like this is how it goes:

When you are the one teaming, its unfair that teaming isn't allowed.
But when you try to play alone, you probably get mad when you run into a team. Double standards. Can't have it both ways.

Not allowing teaming in solo gamemodes makes it fair and fun for everyone, not just those who are in teams.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com

But when you try to play alone, you probably get mad when you run into a team. Double standards. Can't have it both ways.

Not allowing teaming in solo gamemodes makes it fair and fun for everyone, not just those who are in teams.
fgIt5mS.png

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015

That is what I think @Mac I like finding teams in Solo
Mac
I only play Solo because of the 3v1s
I honestly almost never team in solo :/
Anyway what im going to from now on is first kill a Team and then report them...

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
>allow teaming
Everyone complains about teaming being allowed

>remove teaming
Everyone complains about it not being allowed

Sometimes you just can't win

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I gues Yes:( only teaming on FFA and asasionation are allowed

NO WHY:eek: i don't know who you are but don't go:p
Because my favorite games are sw and assassins, but I need to wait till the assassins updat before I can enjoy the game and I USED to play a lot of solo sw with friends and playing alone is boring :c.

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
Guys what? If you want to team, play TEAM modes. For people saying they like the 3v1 style gameplay.. you can still do that in team. Not like you're forced to play with your team. You can always be a lone wolf in team modes.

With this rule change, it's way more fair. Solo is for playing individually. You can still play with friends in Solo and be in alliance with them so as to avoid them until last players standing but you cannot play as a team.

Team mode is where you play as a team against other teams. Simple as that.

Reactions: PinkSparkleWolf

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
Can I go into a game with a friend, go in the opposite direction, and if the end we were us, we can made arena for loyal PvP? I know we are team but we arent together. Can we do that? I dont know if you will understand what I mean :P @Cheez

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Can I go into a game with a friend, go in the opposite direction, and if the end we were us, we can made arena for loyal PvP? I know we are team but we arent together. Can we do that? I dont know if you will understand what I mean :p @Cheez
Pretty sure this is allowed but only if everyone is dead :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom