Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Hmm... It's already bad enough that you cannot rejoin the game you were in (only would be valid if possible after connection drop). I don't think a reduction of cubelets (as most have 0) or exp (why play when you have a chance to lose global levels).

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Hi

I started playing Eggwars yesterday and every single time, almost all of my team has left. Then we get swamped by other teams and inevitably die.

The only way I can see around this is to somehow punish those who leave. Perhaps deduct cubelets or XP, anything to keep them in-game. It's a long game, and it's not fair when I'm left alone or with a single teammate, who most likely doesn't even understand english like most of the players I've met so far.

I hope something gets done about this, and feel free to reply with possible ways around it, I'm interested to hear.

- Rix
This would be bad for people with bad ping(which to be honest I would be sort-of okay with), people that randomly disconnect, stuff like that.

Eaglewolf13

Nov 10, 2015
Portugal
In my opinion, the player left alone should have some kind of boost to compensate, and the players who left shouldn't be punished hardly as we don't know what caused them to leave.... My suggestion is giving a 1 minute cooldown or something like that to players who leave mid-game. This punishment is a small cooldown, which means that if the player left the game due to Internet or real life problems, those will take more than a minute or two to solve, so they won't be affected by this punishment

Eaglewolf13

Nov 10, 2015
Portugal
In my opinion, the player left alone should have some kind of boost to compensate, and the players who left shouldn't be punished hardly as we don't know what caused them to leave.... My suggestion is giving a 1 minute cooldown or something like that to players who leave mid-game. This punishment is a small cooldown, which means that if the player left the game due to Internet or real life problems, those will take more than a minute or two to solve, so they won't be affected by this punishment
What I mean by cooldown is a cooldown before being able to join another game, for those who didn't understand

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I wouldn't go so harshly on people like that. First of all, some may just have bad connection or ping (depending which you prefer). 2nd, some may have to leave right at that moment if they have another commitment to do. 3rd, some may accidentally by pressing the x button like @zRinne. There is plenty of ways that you can win, by secretly destroying eggs (etc.) If you don't like to be alone, you should connect with a friend or just simply leave the game. Giving yourself an advantage could be exploited (all your friends join and then you tell them to leave and then you get this boost) and doing so will make game play kind of unfair for others. You never know, other teams may have teamwork.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Personally this supports a cool idea i got
Global Ranking
it just tells your the top % you are in, when you first start you will be in no % but the more games you win the more % decreases (1% is better than 50%) leaving in the middle of a game reduces your % slightly, winning raises it.
Back on topic:
i think their should be some sort of option for the leaving thing
what if a teammate leaves mid game or beginning game his/her items fall on the ground including their kit.
i myself prefer a 1 man team or more if i can trust them, but i like "more" teammates because it looks like we are stronger but also means you will get targeted (they want to get rid of all the small fry's and the big ones)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom