Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 8, 2019
United Kingdom
helloooo everyone

my name is chocolatemilkshake

call me chock (like brock)

i thought i'd tell you all who i really am and what i do

i am a minecraft server and logistics manager. i have experience with managing servers (at one point even hypixel) and have made a living off of helping mold minecraft servers into what they are today
my main field is working out the scalability of additions of ranks like will it sell well or is the price actually fair or when we should do discounts
that sort of thing

i haven't been a manager in a while but definitely want to get involved

thanks for reading
oh and i am also a male
and i like watching movies

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
Hey chock! Welcome to the forums :) I hope you enjoy your stay! We don't bite (as far as I'm aware, at least..) :D

That's pretty impressive to be working with Hypixel, how long were you doing that for?

Feel free to message me if you need help with anything!

Reactions: chocolatemilkshake
Jul 8, 2019
United Kingdom
hey sulphate

i was with hypixel for a good 9 months but things going on in my family made things complicated so i respectfully resigned
i am now a lot better but have been a member of hypixel for so long i am not really interested in rejoining here

thought i'd come here, heard good things and always tuned in for eggwars vids

if i do need help ill message thanks a lot

Reactions: Sulphate

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
hey sulphate

i was with hypixel for a good 9 months but things going on in my family made things complicated so i respectfully resigned
i am now a lot better but have been a member of hypixel for so long i am not really interested in rejoining here

thought i'd come here, heard good things and always tuned in for eggwars vids

if i do need help ill message thanks a lot
Ah that's awesome :) Fair enough on the resignation, and I can understand not wanting to rejoin.

Well I believe you have come to the right place, I've not been here long but it feels like a pretty friendly community :)

No problem!

Reactions: chocolatemilkshake
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom