Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should cubecraft strengthen hack detection???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Searchin4Mom

Novice Member
Jun 12, 2020
I have found ways to counter certain hacks. Bhop and kill aura, get some gear leather even, but have backup sets, golden apps, and block ur self into a area where they cant break blocks and keep beating on em with a wood sword even. by doing this they are actively using their hacks for a long period of time so the sen, can ban em. but for anti KB or auto block even, its so hard to have sen ban them without having video proof. not everyone can pull up a video software *snap* like that. I do think they should make the sen bot detect more. If you werent cheating you can always appeal it.

Reactions: vansh

vansh

Nov 12, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
I have found ways to counter certain hacks. Bhop and kill aura, get some gear leather even, but have backup sets, golden apps, and block ur self into a area where they cant break blocks and keep beating on em with a wood sword even. by doing this they are actively using their hacks for a long period of time so the sen, can ban em. but for anti KB or auto block even, its so hard to have sen ban them without having video proof. not everyone can pull up a video software *snap* like that. I do think they should make the sen bot detect more. If you werent cheating you can always appeal it.
Yes bro really these hackers 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Searchin4Mom
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom