Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
So. It has just come to my attention that a certain player has been unmuted as a result of his appeal to his mutes (multiple of them, I'll explain)

Now look, I really don't find this to be fair. Why you might ask. Well, because this player has been caught disobeying the rules multiple times.
This guy had been muted on his main account for a long time I believe, so he resorted to using his unmuted 2nd or 3rd accounts. Once, I was playing on an alt when I unknowingly encountered him playing on one of his alts. We had a short fight and he started harrassing me in chat for 20+ minutes straight, not knowing I'm on an alt.
I let a mod know of the situation and I was told that he was indeed mute evading (aside from all the racial slurs he had preceeded to toss at me)
Fast forward a few weeks later than that incident, I caught this player mute evading again, on another alt. I once again got him muted.
So at this point, any sane person would have learnt their lesson, right? Wrong.
Only a couple of days after the second incident, I find him again being toxic and mute evading on another alt. As you can probably guess, I got him muted again.

And just today, only a few minutes before this was posted, he told me that I was being a snitch because he had been toxic towards me because he didn't know I was on an alt. The way he said this clearly showed that he was trying to use my alt as an excuse to be toxic. This of course is not a valid arguement as you should not be toxic to anyone, including alt accounts.

Now, all the above total up to:
3 times mute evading
Harrassment and inappropriate language
Petty excuse for being toxic

I don't think this man has learned any lesson at all and I strongly encourage any staff member who sees this to consider muting him again. It will not be long until he goes back to his old ways.

P.S. If you are a staff member and want the name of this player, start a conversation of message me on discord.

Thanks
-SimplyExplained

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Thjis wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Bday! 🎉
Top Bottom