Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jk_16

Oct 29, 2019
London
Hey there!

Everyone now and then I come across a killaura hacker at the end of a skywars or lucky island match which usually results in my death. A lot of the time I press 'new game' without reporting them. That is why I think there should be a log viewer or past match viewer that allows you to see names of people you've played with so you can report you because half the time I forget the username of the hacker that ruined my win.

THANKS!

Jk_16

Oct 29, 2019
London
There probably is but a lot of people (especially younger audience do not know how to use forge) so I think adding this would be a good idea.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
There probably is but a lot of people (especially younger audience do not know how to use forge) so I think adding this would be a good idea.
Forge itselfs isn't hard to know how it works, Replaymod instead is (for me) pretty hard to understand and work with it. Well, why would you see this? There are serveral programs, such as geforce experience, OBS, where you can record back.

Reactions: Jk_16

Jk_16

Oct 29, 2019
London
Forge itselfs isn't hard to know how it works, Replaymod instead is (for me) pretty hard to understand and work with it. Well, why would you see this? There are serveral programs, such as geforce experience, OBS, where you can record back.
Yes your probably right on that one

Reactions: Finixly

Flasser

Jan 2, 2019
www.cubecraft.net
It would be nice BUT if we can use a mod instead that would save some time for the staff team so that they can foces on more important updates / bug fixes

Reactions: Jk_16
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Top Bottom