Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

crownedqueen

Jun 24, 2016
Hello to all Cube Craft members! First of all, I don't know if voting is in other games. I haven't examined the voting ability in other games other than Egg Wars. This suggestion applies to Egg Wars only. I am here to give a suggestion of, giving the ability to a player. Who has a rank and is eligible to vote. Able to change a vote after they have voted. Such as, a player votes for a health type, or mode (overpowered, normal, hardcore). This player cannot change their vote after they have given their vote.

If their is any problems prohibiting this that is fine. It was just a suggestion, and if it is available for the staff members to implant this feature into Egg Wars. I believe ranks would very much appreciate this. I don't see any reason it would harm the Egg Wars voting system. Thank you for taking your time to read this. Please comment your thoughts and opinions. Thanks for your time!

-Anna

U

Unipotato

You can change your vote already. Just select another item type or health.

ArkplaysMPC

Jan 30, 2016
USA
They mean without having to reenter it. It does take extra time and someone could outvote them before they have a chance to change it. I think it would be a good idea aswell.

U

Unipotato

They mean without having to reenter it. It does take extra time and someone could outvote them before they have a chance to change it. I think it would be a good idea aswell.

How would you vote again without having to re-enter?

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Outvote. Items types and health arent majority votes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
Top Bottom