Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
Now, this one is a really, really funny thing to do. It's pretty hilarious and in my opinion, seems like something that could be considered a bannable pvp move on some servers. It's a strategy me and my friends call "the shark".
-This strategy ONLY works on PVP maps where you have an Elytra, and there is water.
This strategy isn't exactly a good point farm, or good for point farming at all, just a classic comedy.
Step 1: Turn on hitboxes. On windows, hold in F3 and hit B, and on mac's hold in FN, then hold in F3, then hit B. This will give each player a white box around them, and inside this box is where you can hit that person.
Step 2: Find some water. Easy.
Step 3: Fly into the water. This can be a bit tricky. You have to start flying with your Elytra, and hit the water flying, and stay flying. F5 mode is your friend. If you are straight upright when in the water, it didn't work. If you're horizontal, you're good to go.
-Now, for some reason, as long as your in the water, your hitbox will be shrunk to around the size of an item. It's really hard to hit you, and you can still hit at the same speed. While this is in effect you will move super slowly in water, and it will wear off as soon as you step on land. You also won't lose air so long as you stay on the surface of the water.
It's pretty hilarious to watch people attempt to hit you and not be able to, as they begin to spam their sword with confusion and have no success.
The 1.9 Elytra map Flowers is a good map to do this on. Have fun!
-P.S.
This does work in vanilla Minecraft too, but it obviously won't work as well against mobs as they are programmed to go directly for your hitbox. Having the depth strider enchantment also speeds up your swimming speed.

Comedy

Jul 21, 2017
Yes, omg, did this so many times back in the days and got so many kills with it. People kept hackusating me and even some staff members were confused and they were about to ban me.. I kinda left PvP on Cubecraft and I now prefer Skywars. This method shouldn't be bannable as it has something to do with what Minecraft should fix and not Cubecraft. :)

Reactions: IDontForGive_
A

A pigeon

Its a feature of minecraft. It might be bannable on other servers ( probable not) because of their awful anticheats.

I have swum inside oceans using elytra and fireworks in creative

Reactions: IDontForGive_

IDontForGive_

Jul 22, 2017
Now, this one is a really, really funny thing to do. It's pretty hilarious and in my opinion, seems like something that could be considered a bannable pvp move on some servers. It's a strategy me and my friends call "the shark".
-This strategy ONLY works on PVP maps where you have an Elytra, and there is water.
This strategy isn't exactly a good point farm, or good for point farming at all, just a classic comedy.
Step 1: Turn on hitboxes. On windows, hold in F3 and hit B, and on mac's hold in FN, then hold in F3, then hit B. This will give each player a white box around them, and inside this box is where you can hit that person.
Step 3: Fly into the water. This can be a bit tricky. You have to start flying with your Elytra, and hit the water flying, and stay flying. F5 mode is your friend. If you are straight upright when in the water, it didn't work. If you're horizontal, you're good to go.
-Now, for some reason, as long as your in the water, your hitbox will be shrunk to around the size of an item. It's really hard to hit you, and you can still hit at the same speed. While this is in effect you will move super slowly in water, and it will wear off as soon as you step on land. You also won't lose air so long as you stay on the surface of the water.
It's pretty hilarious to watch people attempt to hit you and not be able to, as they begin to spam their sword with confusion and have no success.
-P.S.
This does work in vanilla Minecraft too, but it obviously won't work as well against mobs as they are programmed to go directly for your hitbox. Having the depth strider enchantment also speeds up your swimming speed.
i think that this move is a good thing to do iff youre focust;)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
-P.S.

I have heard and seen it... I think its time to remove it... Because if a hacker use it TP-Aura becomes Godly... Trust me...

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
It's a amazing way to kill people, but i hope this will get fixed becouse it's kinda unfair xD.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom