Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
I play minecraft since 2019 and cubecraft since 2020 I play on my nintendo switch cause my pc is too bad for minecraft hehe.I am currently on the 26 spot on duels leaderboard but like skywars bridge and skyblock.If anyone is bored just sent me a p inv i have the same name as here if im not on idk im prob just sleeping or eating i dont do much more ._. btw happy new year <3

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I play minecraft since 2019 and cubecraft since 2020 I play on my nintendo switch cause my pc is too bad for minecraft hehe.I am currently on the 26 spot on duels leaderboard but like skywars bridge and skyblock.If anyone is bored just sent me a p inv i have the same name as here if im not on idk im prob just sleeping or eating i dont do much more ._. btw happy new year <3
Hii, happy new year!🎄🎊

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
wow cubecraft is an amzing community

Reactions: Amazinq

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Welcome to the forums! :D

Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy the CubeCraft Forums, if you need help feel free to contact me, either by discord or creating a private conversation with me. Happy new year!

• Haha
Reactions: Amazinq
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom