Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-day-in-the-life-of-komodo.311782/

I posted this thread a month ago, where I described a day of mine.

This time I’ll be telling you about what happened this week.

June 7th

I don’t remember a lot about this day. I mostly studied for my exams the upcoming days

June 8th.

That day I took my exam in Russian politics and economics. It went quite well, although I forgot about which ethnics groups are living in Russia, which is quite stupid. Especially the most obvious one: Russians… After that I were so happy my exam were over. It was quite stressful. I needed to pass it, since its the only subject I’m still awaiting the result for my propedeutic act, so I won’t get kicked off university. I did a little work on the paper i had to write about information and disinformation ( which is a Russian loan word: дезинформация) in Russia.

June 9th

On that day I finished my paper. It was such a relief. The deadline were the next day in the morning. I had to fact check many sources, make annotations, write a proper essay… Science isn’t all that fun tbh. In the evening I played soccer with my friends, which calmed me down and made me feel really good. In the evening I ate a pomegranate which took freaking 30 minutes to prepare.

June 10th

Today was my Father’s birthday! He became 54. Sadly enough he was still in the hospital, but he’ll be coming home soon. I gave him an inappropiate magazine, photos of my sister and me (which is really weird to give, but I think it makes people quite happy who don’t see you that often and miss you) and some beverages and snacks. (The hospital food is garbage. Sorry, but it is true).

We chatted and celebrated a lot and had some nice food in the evening. I went to get some fish (baked cod and herring), but unfortunately it were closed. So I brought turkish pizza and fries instead. It tasted so good, but my father and I were dying from the sambal. I have never tasted sambal that hot. I think we made our dad very happy and I really hope he is coming back soon.

June 11th

Today I had a bbq with friends from my study. I cycled around 15km from Amersfoort to Zeist. I brought a little bottle of you-know-what along me to my Russian friend. There was such good food. Salmon pancakes, couscous salad, beetroot salad, steak, hamburgers, chicken sateh etc. We sang Russian songs together, talked about several hot topics and even some teachers came along eventually. There was also a really kind and beautiful girl, I would love to see some day again. On my way home, not drunk, but rather just shocked by everything that happened so fast, i cycled in the wrong direction. Towards Utrecht instead of Amersfoort, lol. Thats why it took me 1,5 hours instead of 45 minutes. I came home at 2h30, lol. (I dont think my parents laughed about that

June 12th

Today I had my last soccer match. We lost 7-0 unfortunately. They were on the better side, although we had so many chances and just missed everything.

We finished last, but I made 2 good friends there. After the match we watched Max Verstappen’s superior victory, after Leclerc and Ferrari took the L (Even Cube isn’t that unreliable). We played some pool, played with his turtle and ate mini pizzas. In the evening we ate hotdogs and watched some cringe tv shows. Im really happy I made 2 new friends, im not that outgoing.

June 13th

After quite some busy days, I had another one. I cleaned my room, vacuumcleaning, swiffering, you that stuff. I almost died when my lamp fell from the ceiling, lol.

Later that day I met up with a friend. We played table tennis, Ticket to ride and bought some snacks at the store. I even taught him some Russian. No idea why, normally my friends aren’t interested in it, but I wasn’t shy to grab this opportunity. In the evening I played 30 seconds with my family and we watched some old comedy (Kooten & De Bie)

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-day-in-the-life-of-komodo.311782/

I posted this thread a month ago, where I described a day of mine.

This time I’ll be telling you about what happened this week.

June 7th

I don’t remember a lot about this day. I mostly studied for my exams the upcoming days

June 8th.

That day I took my exam in Russian politics and economics. It went quite well, although I forgot about which ethnics groups are living in Russia, which is quite stupid. Especially the most obvious one: Russians… After that I were so happy my exam were over. It was quite stressful. I needed to pass it, since its the only subject I’m still awaiting the result for my propedeutic act, so I won’t get kicked off university. I did a little work on the paper i had to write about information and disinformation ( which is a Russian loan word: дезинформация) in Russia.

June 9th

On that day I finished my paper. It was such a relief. The deadline were the next day in the morning. I had to fact check many sources, make annotations, write a proper essay… Science isn’t all that fun tbh. In the evening I played soccer with my friends, which calmed me down and made me feel really good. In the evening I ate a pomegranate which took freaking 30 minutes to prepare.

June 10th

Today was my Father’s birthday! He became 54. Sadly enough he was still in the hospital, but he’ll be coming home soon. I gave him an inappropiate magazine, photos of my sister and me (which is really weird to give, but I think it makes people quite happy who don’t see you that often and miss you) and some beverages and snacks. (The hospital food is garbage. Sorry, but it is true).

We chatted and celebrated a lot and had some nice food in the evening. I went to get some fish (baked cod and herring), but unfortunately it were closed. So I brought turkish pizza and fries instead. It tasted so good, but my father and I were dying from the sambal. I have never tasted sambal that hot. I think we made our dad very happy and I really hope he is coming back soon.

June 11th

Today I had a bbq with friends from my study. I cycled around 15km from Amersfoort to Zeist. I brought a little bottle of you-know-what along me to my Russian friend. There was such good food. Salmon pancakes, couscous salad, beetroot salad, steak, hamburgers, chicken sateh etc. We sang Russian songs together, talked about several hot topics and even some teachers came along eventually. There was also a really kind and beautiful girl, I would love to see some day again. On my way home, not drunk, but rather just shocked by everything that happened so fast, i cycled in the wrong direction. Towards Utrecht instead of Amersfoort, lol. Thats why it took me 1,5 hours instead of 45 minutes. I came home at 2h30, lol. (I dont think my parents laughed about that

June 12th

Today I had my last soccer match. We lost 7-0 unfortunately. They were on the better side, although we had so many chances and just missed everything.

We finished last, but I made 2 good friends there. After the match we watched Max Verstappen’s superior victory, after Leclerc and Ferrari took the L (Even Cube isn’t that unreliable). We played some pool, played with his turtle and ate mini pizzas. In the evening we ate hotdogs and watched some cringe tv shows. Im really happy I made 2 new friends, im not that outgoing.

June 13th

After quite some busy days, I had another one. I cleaned my room, vacuumcleaning, swiffering, you that stuff. I almost died when my lamp fell from the ceiling, lol.

Later that day I met up with a friend. We played table tennis, Ticket to ride and bought some snacks at the store. I even taught him some Russian. No idea why, normally my friends aren’t interested in it, but I wasn’t shy to grab this opportunity. In the evening I played 30 seconds with my family and we watched some old comedy (Kooten & De Bie)
Sounds like a productive / fun week! And good to hear your dad can go home soon!

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
It indeed sounds like another fun, productive and adventurous week! It's great to hear your dad can go home soon, lets hope you won't miss him again for a while after that!

Im really happy I made 2 new friends, im not that outgoing.
Honestly this is really cute, I'm so happy for you! I hope you'll have lots of fun with your new friends for a very long time! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom