Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VolcqnicEruption

Jul 18, 2016
ThE LaNd oF FiRe
Maybe the devs can make it so that 30 mins into the game, a message will pop up saying
"Island Genarators will now be reset"
Then the diamond and gold gens in the islands will be put to "Broken" leaving only the iron generators active (since mid has no iron gens) ( and ppl need food )
If we do this, campers will have to go to mid again for Gold and Diamonds. ;)

Last edited:

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
Maybe the devs can make it so that 30 mins into the game, a message will pop up saying
Then the diamond and gold gens in the islands will be put to "Broken" leaving only the iron generators active (since mid has no iron gens) ( and ppl need food )
Yeah, I really like this suggestion. In fact, it's the first one that I actually like. However, so that people are ready, there will also probably need to be a game timer as well.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I like it, I also dislike it, I like because people will stop camping. I dislike it because 30 minutes is very little time, I also dislike it because if it were to be implemented then what is the point of upgrading your generator, plus people now instead of camping in their island now they will camp at mid leaving the reset of the teams without resources.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

VolcqnicEruption

Jul 18, 2016
ThE LaNd oF FiRe
I like it, I also dislike it, I like because people will stop camping. I dislike it because 30 minutes is very little time, I also dislike it because if it were to be implemented then what is the point of upgrading your generator, plus people now instead of camping in their island now they will camp at mid leaving the reset of the teams without resources.

If there are ppl at mid just go and rekt their faces;)

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
:p:D
I dislike it because 30 minutes is very little time.
Dude I don't know if you win every game but it really doesn't sound like a short time, I think it sounds perfect...
I also dislike it because if it were to be implemented then what is the point of upgrading your generator.
Maybe to have 30 minutes of generating time... ;)
people now instead of camping in their island now they will camp at mid leaving the reset of the teams without resources.
Keep in mind there is no villager at mid.

I think this is an AWESOME idea. :D The only problem I would find might be that people could easily prepare for the reset and then it might be rendered pointless...

Reactions: VolcqnicEruption

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Wouldn't it still be much simpler to just make diamond generators be upgradeable only with emeralds(you can activate them with diamonds but you can't upgrade them).

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
And the game is not really boring anymore :)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This wouldnt change anything at all theyed have to do is go back to mid grab the rescources and start camping again but the main issue is most anticamp solutions have the weakness of camping mid which is a much bigger problem than camping your island
People would leave 5 diamonds in a chest and start it again...
exactly, they can also stock up and easily turn it back on it only takes 45 for lvl 3 also if its a hacker or a pro pvper the reset isnt effective
how about an hour instead of 30 minute
if i remember correctly staff has no desire to even consider an anticamp solution, especially since most of them have an easy open back door but if this was added an hour would be way to long most games im in end within 45 min thus making it an hour useless

I say this in every anticamp post i respond to , you remove camping, you remove the fun and challenge aspects of the game, without it every game is rush rush and more rushed and what fun is that? None

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Or just rush and don't give them a chance to camp.... Majority of the games I play last no more than 10 minutes.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
It doesn't sound like a bad idea, but everyone will know the generators reset after 30 minutes so they'll keep enough diamonds etc to upgrade them right away.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
best solution is enderpearls on every mode after 50mins. now with a more expensive currency (emeralds) theres atleast less reason to not add them.

encouraging people to go mid still wont end the game.
people camp because they are scared to attack, or cause its too risky to cross a bridge, or they just want to waste your time
starving them of gear late game solves neither of these. we need more ways to attack, not to weaken defence.

also the idea of breaking all gens, what happens in the case of 2 teams that of people of which none took moneybags or eggshell who all die just before the gens break when there's no bridges possible to cross.you just created a uninfluencable stalemate :I

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Or just rush and don't give them a chance to camp.... Majority of the games I play last no more than 10 minutes.
I hate games like that even if i win its no fun i dont even say "gg" in chat if its a quick game because i want longer games, also rushing is not that easy, either hit you off r on some maps like space or pizza, never go to mid at all because they dont have to

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
Top Bottom