Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
When trying to push a full Diamond person off the edge, it's useful.
You can't just say that all people who bow spam suck. It's more efficient to punch someone off the edge rather than taking an hour to break through 3 sets of diamond armor.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You can't just say that all people who bow spam suck. It's more efficient to punch someone off the edge rather than taking an hour to break through 3 sets of diamond armor.
+1, The diamond guy would cry "bowspammer!, Noob! u suck" just because his saving up for diamond was all null and VOID
*badum ts*

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
If their lagging its more effective because the more punches he gets the more it stacks

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I never bospam and my fight winrate is usually 95-100 when geared equally or the opponent has less.
But that's not apart of the thread.

You're not considering the fact that there are players out there who only are good at using their bow and suck with melee.
Getting rid of bowspam makes it very hard for them to win a fight since their winning ticket was taken away from them.
Their is a BIG difference between Bow Spam And Better using their bow
Bow spam means you counstatly shoot the enemy without using melee or rarely using it and you usually bait them to an edge for them to die
Better At Using Bow usually means you can connect you're arrows without missing or rarely miss and you can shoot from a distance
Getting rid of bowspamming would be extremely inconsiderate for others.
Think Of This if we reduce bow spammers they WILL get better at melee cause they are mostly forced to use melee then it will be more enjoyable
no. how about this; A SHIELD
This is the problem, when you try to build a bridge you cannot hold you're shield AND build so they will always destroy you're chances, shields have durability, shields do not protect you 360 degrees around you from arrow shots, and finally you like to bow spam just guessing
Well that is one of my conditions to bow spam ;)
+1, The diamond guy would cry "bowspammer!, Noob! u suck" just because his saving up for diamond was all null and VOID
*badum ts*
That's how i like it :P
If their lagging its more effective because the more punches he gets the more it stacks
That is kind of rude, i just try really hard to predict their movements and connect my shots together :D

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Bow spam means you counstatly shoot the enemy without using melee or rarely using it and you usually bait them to an edge for them to die
Better At Using Bow usually means you can connect you're arrows without missing or rarely miss and you can shoot from a distance
What I mean by better at using the bow, is that they are better with landing arrow hits than melee hits.
If it's their only viable fighting style, let them use it. If we removed that possibility it would really suck on their part because they don't have a viable fighting style.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands

Think Of This if we reduce bow spammers they WILL get better at melee cause they are mostly forced to use melee then it will be more enjoyable

This is the problem, when you try to build a bridge you cannot hold you're shield AND build so they will always destroy you're chances, shields have durability, shields do not protect you 360 degrees around you from arrow shots, and finally you like to bow spam just guessing

Well that is one of my conditions to bow spam ;)

That's how i like it :p

That is kind of rude, i just try really hard to predict their movements and connect my shots together :D
I honestly dont support your idea, why? Because the bow is my main tool, i cannot melee to save the life of me, im a WAY better archer

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom