Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should infection get a remake instead of a removal?

• Yes, it deserves a remake, this suggestion is a great way to remake it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but not how this suggestion describes it

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No, Infection have had its time and chance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, A remake wouldn't save infection too

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Maurijst

Novice Member
Oct 31, 2018
Netherlands
I have been thinking for a few days before i came up with an idea how we can make infection better and more balanced to play.

We all know battle zone and the texture pack which is used for battle zone. My thoughts are to use this texture pack again for infection and let players loot chests in infection where they can get armed to protect themselfs from a horde zombies.

How to play?
There will be 2 randomly chosen infected players who will be chosen after they have looted, why? Because the players will have enough time to loot and the infected must be able to do something during the 1-2 minutes time period for looting.

Why should we re-implement infection, because it was broken?
I feel like infection is a huge add-on to the server, because the amount of servers who actually have these type of games are minimal and why not editing it to make it playable again?

To be honest I have never liked infection myself too, but in my opinion remaking a game is better than removing a game entirely.

If you have any concerns or questions about this suggestion feel free to start a discussion in this thread or in conversations

Reactions: iiJoris_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom