Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jamham570

Member
Nov 25, 2020
3
0
2
26
Introduction
So if you don't know what a UHC it's basically when you get materials, craft and fight BUT I've only seen this on java edition. I would like it so this could be in bedrock.

Computer & Pocket edition
I have seen people saying stuff about not all players are on the computer and it will be hard on pe that's why I suggest that right before you enter it shows a little menu where you pick if you're on Comp. or Pe that way the game will be even out.

Suggestion
Some more ideas I have in mind for this is adding something where it turns wood to planks, auto-smelt ore & others I feel like this will be a big part and will help the game go faster. Also, I didn't mention this earlier but the border in other games like survival games is a bit too laggy when you get close so can you have another game mode that does not have this problem?

Yeah that's it would like to see some feedback soon if I missed anything! :D
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom