Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
CCG: Hello Cubecrafters! As usual, we are back with a new interview. But this time, we have a special one 😋
Guess who? Yeaaah! It's maflenoo 😯

The audience: "Warmly applause"

CCG: What's up maflenoo. How's life?
maflenoo: Hello CCG! Sure it's fine ☺

CCG: That's good to hear! By the way, welcome to the CCG TV interview. Today, we will talk about maflenoo. Who's maflenoo? Introduce yourself!
maflenoo: Thank you a lot for bringing me here. It's my pleasure & I'm honored to appear in your amazing TV program!
First of all, my name is Yousef, or as they call me "maflenoo" (you can call me Maflen too). I'm 17 years old. I was born in 2003 in Egypt, specifically in Mansoura. I moved to Kuwait in 2009 (when I was 6 years old) and I have been staying there ever since. I'm in the 11th grade now, and I will graduate in 2021. 😁

CCG: Amazing! What do you want to be in the future? (you dream future career)
maflenoo: I don't know until this moment. But I think "Computer Engineering" will be suitable for me.

CCG: Why do you prefer "Computer Engineering" more than others?
maflenoo: Since my childhood, I always like to learn & know every single detail about computers. I like to be up-to-date with the new devices, mobile phones, cameras, etc. I like programming & solving the computer's problems.

CCG: Great! Let's go a little deeper into your personality. How are your relationships with others? With your family, your relatives, your friends, and even strange people!

maflenoo: A good question! First of all, I love my family & I respect my parents, my brother and my sister!
Second, I kindly deal with my relatives. We enjoy our time with laugh & comedy situations xD
Let's move now to my friends. They occupy a privileged position in my heart.❤ We enjoy our time together from studying to hanging out together. I think the bonds that tie our hearts together are very strong! Finally, my relationship with strange people depends on respect & kindness.

CCG: Wow! I think you are the person who I search for haha.
Now, let's talk about Minecraft & Cubecraft. How did you know our server? When did you start playing here?

maflenoo: The best part of the interview! 😁😋 First of all, I knew Minecraft "PE" coincidentally while I was looking for new games on "Google Play". Then, its icon attracted me. But the problem was that it's "paid" not free. 😕 I started searching on Youtube about it. After some days, I started playing it and I kept doing that for 1 year! Then, I bought a new laptop & downloaded the "cracked" version of Minecraft. I started playing it for another year until the school vacation came! My father bought me the full version of Minecraft in January 2017! ( I have watched a lot of Eggwars videos already ) So, when I first opened it, I joined Cubecarft and chose Eggwars. My first name was "iiUseF" (you can check my namemc profile). I have been playing for some months then I have stopped for 2 years due to my study. After the spread of Corona, we were forced to remain in our homes. So, I returned to my favorite game (Minecraft) & my favorite server (CubeCraft). 😚

CCG: Fabulous! Welcome to Cubecraft! We hope that you have a good time here with your friends!

It was a good interview with you "Yousef". Thank you!

Thank you all for reading my introduction! ❤

I hope I made it in a different style ^_^
Feel free to put a comment & don't forget to leave a like!

Last edited:

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Welcome! Firstly I like your style! I like how you used the colours :) Well done!

• Love
Reactions: maflenoo

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
I may do part 2 of this interview!
Leave your question here and I will consider it next.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
CCG: Hello Cubecrafters! As usual, we are back with a new interview. But this time, we have a special one 😋
Guess who? Yeaaah! It's maflenoo 😯

The audience: "Warmly applause"

CCG: What's up maflenoo. How's life?
maflenoo: Hello CCG! Sure it's fine ☺

CCG: That's good to hear! By the way, welcome to the CCG TV interview. Today, we will talk about maflenoo. Who's maflenoo? Introduce yourself!
maflenoo: Thank you a lot for bringing me here. It's my pleasure & I'm honored to appear in your amazing TV program!
First of all, my name is Yousef, or as they call me "maflenoo" (you can call me Maflen too). I'm 17 years old. I was born in 2003 in Egypt, specifically in Mansoura. I moved to Kuwait in 2009 (when I was 6 years old) and I have been staying there ever since. I'm in the 11th grade now, and I will graduate in 2021. 😁

CCG: Amazing! What do you want to be in the future? (you dream future career)
maflenoo: I don't know until this moment. But I think "Computer Engineering" will be suitable for me.

CCG: Why do you prefer "Computer Engineering" more than others?
maflenoo: Since my childhood, I always like to learn & know every single detail about computers. I like to be up-to-date with the new devices, mobile phones, cameras, etc. I like programming & solving the computer's problems.

CCG: Great! Let's go a little deeper into your personality. How are your relationships with others? With your family, your relatives, your friends, and even strange people!

maflenoo: A good question! First of all, I love my family & I respect my parents, my brother and my sister!
Second, I kindly deal with my relatives. We enjoy our time with laugh & comedy situations xD
Let's move now to my friends. They occupy a privileged position in my heart.❤ We enjoy our time together from studying to hanging out together. I think the bonds that tie our hearts together are very strong! Finally, my relationship with strange people depends on respect & kindness.

CCG: Wow! I think you are the person who I search for haha.
Now, let's talk about Minecraft & Cubecraft. How did you know our server? When did you start playing here?

maflenoo: The best part of the interview! 😁😋 First of all, I knew Minecraft "PE" coincidentally while I was looking for new games on "Google Play". Then, its icon attracted me. But the problem was that it's "paid" not free. 😕 I started searching on Youtube about it. After some days, I started playing it and I kept doing that for 1 year! Then, I bought a new laptop & downloaded the "cracked" version of Minecraft. I started playing it for another year until the school vacation came! My father bought me the full version of Minecraft in January 2017! ( I have watched a lot of Eggwars videos already ) So, when I first opened it, I joined Cubecarft and chose Eggwars. My first name was "iiUseF" (you can check my namemc profile). I have been playing for some months then I have stopped for 2 years due to my study. After the spread of Corona, we were forced to remain in our homes. So, I returned to my favorite game (Minecraft) & my favorite server (CubeCraft). 😚

CCG: Fabulous! Welcome to Cubecraft! We hope that you have a good time here with your friends!

It was a good interview with you "Yousef". Thank you!

Thank you all for reading my introduction! ❤

I hope I made it in a different style ^_^
Feel free to put a comment & don't forget to leave a like!

hmm very cash money

Reactions: maflenoo
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom