Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
I ruined my appeal for my mute on the first day I got it because I was about to stream so i whipped up something really fast. I didn't realize that the Mute was permanent, and I forgot to mention a couple things.

1. I only got one warning.
.eJwNyFEOgyAMANC78G8prR3WyywECZqoEMCvZXff3uf7mKedZjX7GLWv1m5Hj6Vt0EdpISfIpeQzhXp0iOWyYYwQ9yvdo1taeEZHzr-UlESF_qWKXlhmkoVRmS2h8xPyhPJ2BORAPNQ7m-8PjAYjrw.X00aiATfzdCgMdTOKL7XD5Vutl8

I know that i was under the IGN: 'Sinabich' but that is over. My YT, Minecraft IGN, and Instagram have all been changed so make my YT channel kid friendly.

2. It wasn't a full lobby, just me and J_Man_5
It's not like I was cussing to everyone. This was a 1-1 chat at the end of a duel, in which i got triggered for losing several battles to him earlier on.

3. J_Man_5 and I are good friends. We've discorded together, streamed together, and played MC together on this server many times. This is one reason I thought I wouldn't get muted for cussing to him. (He feels bad about getting me muted now, he was just trolling me and trying to be funny).

4. He's 14 years old, and I'm aware of this.
Another reason I thought i would get away with cussing to him is because he's cussed to me before in discord calls. I've just gotten out of middle school a couple years ago, I know how those kids talk. He is 14 years old, and he's my friend, this is why it's not fair that he got me muted because I thought I was in the right cussing, I wasn't aware he would do this.

This is everything that I truly meant to put into my appeal, this was my first time in a year I've actually done an appeal, and I didn't realize I only had one chance to get it right. This one is about 4x bigger and has about 4x more information on my side of the story. In my appeal I only mentioned parts of number 3 and 4. If there is anything you guys can do to help me out with getting unmuted, or limiting my mute to a 30 day, please help. I spent a good 35$ on this rank and I stream everyday, so communicating with my fans in game is a big deal. Thank y'all for taking the time to read this, I understand if there is nothing you can do. -Sinadon.

Reactions: HamzaPlayz

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
1 - For swearing there is only 1 warning needed before reporting.

2 - It doesn't matter if it isn't in a lobby, if you're in a game you can also get a warning. It doesn't matter where you are.

3 - Maybe he isn't a good friend, and also there's no need to swear.

4 - It doesn't matter which age your friend is and also private Discord calls are outside CubeCraft so the staff of CubeCraft can't do anything about that. If it was in a voice channel of the Discord server of CubeCraft then it was a different story.

5 - You're not handled better if you're a donator, everyone gets handled equal.

Maybe these reasons are why your appeal isn't accepted:). Next time, think good of your concept of your appeal before you submit it.

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
you're a member, and I didn't say it was handled better, just because I was muted doesn't mean I deserve being treated like garbage. You did'nt read my appeal because you aren't staff.. so why act like you are? He is a good friend, and he was trying to troll me, I wish you could appeal more than once so I don't have to deal with toxic scums like you.

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
There isn't, and I'm willing to accept a mute. But a permanent is different. He was only trolling me, there is no part of the story where @J_Man_5 actually cared about me actually cussing. I know it was wrong but if it was in a lobby I never would've done it.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
you're a member, and I didn't say it was handled better, just because I was muted doesn't mean I deserve being treated like garbage. You did'nt read my appeal because you aren't staff.. so why act like you are? He is a good friend, and he was trying to troll me, I wish you could appeal more than once so I don't have to deal with toxic scums like you.

I'm indeed not a Staff member, and you can also be nice to others here on the forums. If he's a good friend you may ask yourself why he reported you. And yes I'm indeed a member but ingame I'm Obsidian, that's what I mean with "donators don't get handler better". I'd start a conversation with the Mod who muted you and explain your story. Good luck, don't forget, be nice.

SavFun

Jan 18, 2017
I'm indeed not a Staff member, and you can also be nice to others here on the forums. If he's a good friend you may ask yourself why he reported you. And yes I'm indeed a member but ingame I'm Obsidian, that's what I mean with "donators don't get handler better". I'd start a conversation with the Mod who muted you and explain your story. Good luck, don't forget, be nice.
Thank you.

Reactions: HamzaPlayz
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom