Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Well, hi ppl, I'm kinda new to this platform, so if you will report me, tell me why, PLS.

The suggestion if giving a person that kills some advantage for a bit, to recover against a cleaner, maybe regeneration for 3 seconds, or somewhat, because the cleaners are so common in almost all games.

So, that's my opinion, please someone tell me if I'm wrong publishing these.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I understand your frustration - getting cleaned is pretty annoying. Though, cleaning is a native Minecraft strategy. It's pretty understandable and the best thing we can do is to deal with it.

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I understand your frustration - getting cleaned is pretty annoying. Though, cleaning is a native Minecraft strategy. It's pretty understandable and the best thing we can do is to deal with it.
Yes, is pretty annoying, I'm a experienced player (I guess), but there are some people that gets into toxicity writing they´re better than you but they cleaned (happens to me sometimes, im on Eggwars Solo leaderboard).

But I think to eradicate cleaning will bring people to more skill-based gameplay, also you can divide persons of mobile and PC or Xbox, because is unfair for mobiles.

But maybe you´re right, just deal with it :(.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Yes, is pretty annoying, I'm a experienced player (I guess), but there are some people that gets into toxicity writing they´re better than you but they cleaned (happens to me sometimes, im on Eggwars Solo leaderboard).

Maybe you´re right, just deal with it :(.
Minor toxicity is allowed on the server unless it's spammed. You can report players for major toxicity at https://reports.cubecraft.net 😄

Reactions: Kylo2532

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Well, hi ppl, I'm kinda new to this platform, so if you will report me, tell me why, PLS.

The suggestion if giving a person that kills some advantage for a bit, to recover against a cleaner, maybe regeneration for 3 seconds, or somewhat, because the cleaners are so common in almost all games.

This has been suggested alot, i don't think this is gonna be added as its a easy way to kill steal and get the regen, and that creates new problems altogether

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
This has been suggested alot, i don't think this is gonna be added as its a easy way to kill steal and get the regen, and that creates new problems altogether
Maybe repart the regen based on the amount of damage you deal to the opponent, but maybe you´re right :c.

Reactions: Kylo2532

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void

Cleaners are annoying, that can be agreed upon. What you have suggested with the buff after a kill may be something that can be abused in 2v1s.

Reactions: UBRE and Banwave
Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom