Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
Hey all,

I hope your doing all great. This is my first suggestion since a very long time.

I have purchased the eggwars rank. I enjoy the perks that you get, but something particular bugs me:
Those custom kill messages cannot be disabled.

I think it’s kinda dumb to have those forced on the player. I would love an option in the social menu to disable them. All other stuff can be disabled and you can decide to not vote for a mode at all.

Maybe it’s just a personal issue, and you all have no problem with it, but I decided to post the suggestion anyway.

I hope that you agree with my suggestion, and if you don’t that’s completely fine!

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hey all,

I hope your doing all great. This is my first suggestion since a very long time.

I have purchased the eggwars rank. I enjoy the perks that you get, but something particular bugs me:
Those custom kill messages cannot be disabled.

I think it’s kinda dumb to have those forced on the player. I would love an option in the social menu to disable them. All other stuff can be disabled and you can decide to not vote for a mode at all.

Maybe it’s just a personal issue, and you all have no problem with it, but I decided to post the suggestion anyway.

I hope that you agree with my suggestion, and if you don’t that’s completely fine!
I've made the exact same suggest few months earlier but unfortunately it got abandoned and unsure raided. I agree with this suggestion. The custom kill message is quite cringe and it uses super outdated memes from 2012 - 2016. It's just bad.

• Unsure
  • Haha
Reactions: Amazinq and Matriox

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
I've made the exact same suggest few months earlier but unfortunately it got abandoned and unsure raided. I agree with this suggestion. The custom kill message is quite cringe and it uses super outdated memes from 2012 - 2016. It's just bad.
I know rite…

”… this is Sparta!..”

That meme is from 2007!

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
And maybe also a way to turn off the blue kill messages in Battle arena, because it follows the same basic logic (can’t be toggled on and off right now)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom