Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Haha, nice story. Reading this thread, I now realize how many staff members there acually is...
Haha. My goal were to make that, I should make one with all the staff members witht that I mean old an the current ones :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello everyone, tonight I were bored so I just made a strory with all staff names included. I hope you all like it :D

In a land here far far away were @telegamer is watching to teletubbies. @Buuuddy is on practice with he bunny I think thats hes buddy. @Yoya is driving with a boat he always said: Don't stop @Rororoyourboat, but he just did it.. He didnt remember that @Tacosbefriends everytime.

@Camezonda is not in a land here far from away. He is in a whole world here farm away... @andyschofie is not a big person, in the opposite of @Alex_de_Grote. @Max111D is good with number I think, and he likes the 1. @TeovoTeovo can build @Anmazing organics and beautiful houses. @Squity can't stop with swimming between the squits.

@CrazymanJR is just always a funny person, but sometimes a bit crazy.. I know another person that likes something.. @CyanYellow likes colours I guess Ye want te be the gold rank but still A role as a builder? @Dai_Matsumoto is driving in a beautiful car! an @Anmazing car! @Diogo is always ready to go!

@DontFearMe is an amazing person but always unfairest of unfairs.. Sometimes you would say @DYD. but you don't have the power for it. I think a lot of dev's are woring in @Eclipse1314 but I'm not 100% sure. @Efcluke94 likes spiced Bisquit I think, I don't know how but with the first 3 letters of your name I always get on KFC..

@GingerGeek is a pretty good developer, I think he is 100% using @Eclipse1314. @HectorLalo is a friendly person but sometimes he is teleporting away.. @hub3rt likes a small number 2 I think he is so smart I can't even count to 2.. @HuracanFTW is always going for the when with @iKeirNez .

@iLoveYouu is a trendsetter everybody lovers him. @ImABubbleHead is always in the Jacuzzi not for the hot water only for the bubbles. @Joe Henry likes to deal with some money if you want the help he is always no-lifing the support pm's! @johncoles likes to presentate a show, if you want to see it you can check the cube streams!

@LanceDaniels is going to a big city with @Lezappen they are going to play a shooter video-game let's zappen! @LucianYOLO is not a normal person, he is always active and always going yolooo. @Marco Slater is always a bit too late (S later means in dutch Too late) @Marieke2001 is too smart for the whole world she can count to 2001 :O @MartijnMC and @Azrealon are good minecraft players.

Before @Moooofin is going to home he always want to check the farm. To see how many cows are Moooooooooooooooofin. @Nikoshka is a good Niko always postitive! @Orangeric88 is always eating oranges he can't stop doing that. Everybody is going the get in a chock if he is going to see @Ruben he can Rooooooooben pretty loud..

@rubik_cube_man isn't that much online on the forums because he can't make the last rubiks cube, is it too difficult for him? @SKIFBY is always active on the forums and he's house is on a very diffirent places then us.. On the moon :O. @TheZigbot9000 is doing the wash with a lot of @Soph. @Trentu is a very good builder, every builder likes blocks. But he like blocks more then a normal builder..

@Unipotato is always playing skywars and when she found a hacker, its always @Unfearful . @Younisco loves animals a already got a lot of dogs in da house. @zRinne is always being active and Sr. Mod. Finaly a SeRious mod.

If I forgot somebody please tell me :D
Some of them kinda doesn't make sense, but it's quite funny :P

Reactions: StopWalking
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom