Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The man

Jun 21, 2016
Before Replying I Am Not Banned On Cubecraft And This Is A FanMade Song Enjoy.

Sometime During Summer,When I Logged In I Met You in your server with my Santa clause skin and on my first time mining I found 13 diamonds.
Used To Steal my parent's money to donate to you,talk about the server and eat mushroom stew,never planned that one day I'd be banned by you.
In Another Time,I Would be your friend,we would run the server and then play until the end,in another time I would not get banned,so I don't have to say that you thought that I used Xray thought that I used Xray.
I Have Fun And you were having fun too,never on without the other I skyped with you,sometimes when I missed it I put some videos on Yeaah.
Someone Said You Had My City Removed,I saw you online getting disapproved,it's time to face the server,it's no longer that fun.
In another time I would be your friend,we would run the server and then play until the end,in another time I would not get banned so I dont have to say that you thought that I used Xray thought that I used Xray.
You Thought,You thought,you thought,you thought I used Xray.
All This Singing Can't Get Me Unbanned Again,Noooo!
Can't Replace You With Another Thing,Nooooo!
I Should've Told you what it meant to me,wooooah,Can I Please Be Unbanned?
In Another Time,I would be your friend,we would run the server and then play until the end,in another time I would not get banned,so I don't have to say that you thought that I used Xray thought that I used Xray.
You thought,you thought,you thought.
In Another Time,I Would Not Get Banned,So I Don't Have To Say That You thought that I used Xray,thought that I used Xray.

Applause Please And Like Took Me Like 40-50 Minutes :]

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Hmm, good song, except this is one of my favorite childhood songs. Very original with only the entire lyrics be the same from the music.....

The music

(Dunno if it counts as advertising, just lettin you know)

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Before Replying I Am Not Banned On Cubecraft And This Is A FanMade Song Enjoy.

Sometime During Summer,When I Logged In I Met You in your server with my Santa clause skin and on my first time mining I found 13 diamonds.
Used To Steal my parent's money to donate to you,talk about the server and eat mushroom stew,never planned that one day I'd be banned by you.
In Another Time,I Would be your friend,we would run the server and then play until the end,in another time I would not get banned,so I don't have to say that you thought that I used Xray thought that I used Xray.
I Have Fun And you were having fun too,never on without the other I skyped with you,sometimes when I missed it I put some videos on Yeaah.
Someone Said You Had My City Removed,I saw you online getting disapproved,it's time to face the server,it's no longer that fun.
In another time I would be your friend,we would run the server and then play until the end,in another time I would not get banned so I dont have to say that you thought that I used Xray thought that I used Xray.
You Thought,You thought,you thought,you thought I used Xray.
All This Singing Can't Get Me Unbanned Again,Noooo!
Can't Replace You With Another Thing,Nooooo!
I Should've Told you what it meant to me,wooooah,Can I Please Be Unbanned?
In Another Time,I would be your friend,we would run the server and then play until the end,in another time I would not get banned,so I don't have to say that you thought that I used Xray thought that I used Xray.
You thought,you thought,you thought.
In Another Time,I Would Not Get Banned,So I Don't Have To Say That You thought that I used Xray,thought that I used Xray.

Applause Please And Like Took Me Like 40-50 Minutes :]
I saw this on YouTube sometime in 2013 but thnx fr th mmrs

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_ and hgbf

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Well this is not your song, but now I can sing with her! Since you did the hard work for typing all the letters! Thank you! :D

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom