Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Oh dear, you must've made a terrible mistake... You see, my father was just an innocent peaceful farmer. But he had a twin... your father... Although, yes, my father gift me my magical powers, he cannot take it away, as I am more powerful than him.
But the man you brutally killed wasn't my father. It was yours.
I give up my super evil powers to cancel out your super good powers also I go back in time and kill my grandmother so my mother can’t be born and I also use magic a my last act to break the time and space so I still exist even though I killed my grandmother. So I guess I killed my grandmother for no reason

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I give up my super evil powers to cancel out your super good powers also I go back in time and kill my grandmother so my mother can’t be born and I also use magic a my last act to break the time and space so I still exist even though I killed my grandmother. So I guess I killed my grandmother for no reason
Well, it does seem like you are quite a fan of making mistakes. We've established the multiple universes. Once you killed our grandmother, a new universe was created without her existence. I however, do still exist in my own universe. I've already moved out when you failed to take away my powers, I moved to a new universe, with all my people. Here time and space still exists, just like my loving mother, grandmother and my father, your uncle.

You have given up your powers, making you useless, in a universe you are trapped, a universe that has nothing, after you removed time and space... You are alone, suffering, living with your own failure.

Even the devil doesn't want anything to do with you.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Well, it does seem like you are quite a fan of making mistakes. We've established the multiple universes. Once you killed our grandmother, a new universe was created without her existence. I however, do still exist in my own universe. I've already moved out when you failed to take away my powers, I moved to a new universe, with all my people. Here time and space still exists, just like my loving mother, grandmother and my father, your uncle.

You have given up your powers, making you useless, in a universe you are trapped, a universe that has nothing, after you removed time and space... You are alone, suffering, living with your own failure.

Even the devil doesn't want anything to do with you.
I become a quantum engineer and build a portal to the new universe then Ibring you a pet dog to say sorry🤷

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I become a quantum engineer and build a portal to the new universe then Ibring you a pet dog to say sorry🤷
I accept your apology, but I still do not trust you. You murdered my father, my grandmother. You tried to kill be uncountable amount of times... I give back your dog, and allow you to live in a small house on the hills, peaceful, away from the majority of people, where you can do no harm.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
I accept your apology, but I still do not trust you. You murdered my father, my grandmother. You tried to kill be uncountable amount of times... I give back your dog, and allow you to live in a small house on the hills, peaceful, away from the majority of people, where you can do no harm.
No I miseries MY grandmother.... I don’t know why I did that and I also murdered my father not yours..... sooooioiioooooo

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
No I miseries MY grandmother.... I don’t know why I did that and I also murdered my father not yours..... sooooioiioooooo
Oh I misspoke, I meant you attempted to murder my father. But you still killed my uncle.
I did however mistake your grandmother for mine. It is true we share one, but you killed your grandmother from your mother's side... for some, weird reason?

I come to town and steal a tomato 🍅
I visit your house and fine you for theft.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Ass mom a Oh I misspoke, I meant you attempted to murder my father. But you still killed my uncle.
I did however mistake your grandmother for mine. It is true we share one, but you killed your grandmother from your mother's side... for some, weird reason?

I visit your house and fine you for theft.
I move to an isolated valcano (for no purpose whatsoever) also all your tomatoes happen to be missing 🍅

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I move to an isolated valcano (for no purpose whatsoever) also all your tomatoes happen to be missing 🍅
I accept the fact my tomatoes were stolen. Using my still in tact magical powers, I turn the tomatoes at the farms, fully grown.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
But just then I brutally murder your real father and start a full scale invasion and start lunch in tomatoes at your city 🍅
After speaking with a lot of people on this serious matter. We decide it's the best to send you to prison for first degree murder, attempted murder, emotional abuse, theft and treason.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom