Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
HOW TO PLAY

The game is a little harder then most forum games but I think you’ll get it. It’s called a series of unfortunate events, it easy just to give an example

[player 1] your house is on fire
[player 2] I put the fire out
[player 1] you get hit by a hurricane
[player 2] I become god and stop the hurricane
[player 3] satan defeats you and the world pledges into darkness
ECT.

I’ll start the game and there are no rules about what role you have to play, and the game is over when the thread goes inactive for two weeks or more.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
The earth is doomed to blow up in 1 second to a indestructible meteor

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Aight this is a fun and original game why did you have to go like this in the second event jeez.

I become an incredible strong Goddess and teleport the entire earth to a new universe, safe from all meteors.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
oh thats it my rich uncle sues you and you get framed for murder you are given the death sentence and are killed
Using my recently returned powers, I bring @WinterSheep back to life. We send you and your uncle to a new universe, with no magic, no way back to the real universe, just suffering for killing the Sheep.

Reactions: remio

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Using my recently returned powers, I bring @WinterSheep back to life. We send you and your uncle to a new universe, with no magic, no way back to the real universe, just suffering for killing the Sheep.
I make a feel with the devil and become a dark lord and overthrow @Christmas 'Nd Chill and her galaxy falls into darkness for the next 200000000 years

Reactions: Sweetenerera

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I kill your father that gives you all your power so you and your people loose the gift of night vision and you run into a tree also a river by your house is flooding
I convince your mother of that she's made a mistake giving birth to you, which makes her step into my time machine so she could undo you.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I kill your father that gives you all your power so you and your people loose the gift of night vision and you run into a tree also a river by your house is flooding
Oh dear, you must've made a terrible mistake... You see, my father was just an innocent peaceful farmer. But he had a twin... your father... Although, yes, my father gift me my magical powers, he cannot take it away, as I am more powerful than him.
But the man you brutally killed wasn't my father: it was yours.

• Wow
Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom