Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok, so theres been some talk of having a second slot fir featured games, and i have an idea for how this should work. Basically, the slot we already have will stay the same. Games rotate out every 2 days. That stays the same. Heres how i think a second slot should work: i think the games in the second slot should rotate out on a one week schedule. Instead of having the games be selected randomly, we will vote for them. (Almost) No one wants to see archer assualt or wing rush around for a week. When u vote, u select the 4 games you want to see. For the next 4 weeks, the 4 winning games will rotate out. After 3 weeks, there will be another poll to give players time to vote. If a game is in the list for the second slot, it can be removed from the first slot cuz we dont need the same game taking up both slots. This is just my opinion on how we can do a second slot. A lot of people want certain games to return to perma games, and i was thinking it would be nice to have the popular games like blockwars and survival games be up for longer. Just an idea.

Thanks for reading, and sorry for so much text :)

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Another idea could be that there is one NPC just for Arcade games and another NPC for PVP Featured games. So Arcade you would have Linedash, Wing Rush, Quake Craft, Slime Survival, Paintball and Layer Spplef. For PVP you would have Blockwars, Survival Games, Battle Zone and Archer Assault.
I hadnt thought of organizing it like tha but i actually like this. I still think the more popular games like blockwars should stay for longer tho

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
This is an interesting idea and I quite like it.

I personally don't really like how the current vote for featured game works. It only stays for 3 days once a month I believe, don't even know how it works exactly. Also not many people vote for it.

This could take up the spot of the current vote for featured game. Making the games stay for 1 week is really great! As said, currently they only stay for 3 days which is pretty short. One week would be way better. I also think there will still be enough players attracted to the games, as only the most popular games will win the vote and they still rotate after a week so they're still temporary.

I really hope this thread catches attention from staff! Really good idea which could be tweaked a little to make the featured games work much better!

Reactions: Fexiny and 404Owl

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Sorry, but I disagree. A few features game modes have max 150 players at the time. When there are 2 slots, one of the two games might not get played.

Imagine:
The are two slots and Spleef and Slime Survival are active. I think more players will play Spleef than Slime Survival.

It might take to long to start a game.

Reactions: Lozora

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
This is an interesting idea and I quite like it.

I personally don't really like how the current vote for featured game works. It only stays for 3 days once a month I believe, don't even know how it works exactly. Also not many people vote for it.

This could take up the spot of the current vote for featured game. Making the games stay for 1 week is really great! As said, currently they only stay for 3 days which is pretty short. One week would be way better. I also think there will still be enough players attracted to the games, as only the most popular games will win the vote and they still rotate after a week so they're still temporary.

I really hope this thread catches attention from staff! Really good idea which could be tweaked a little to make the featured games work much better!
Agreed with this.

Reactions: Maaarijn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom