Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How would you punish first time offenders?

• Total voters

TlmeLord

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
On top of Rororoyourboat
I'll start by letting you all know that for more than a month now, the punishment for hacking has been reduced from a permanent ban to 1 year.
First ban = 1 month second ban = permanently, why? let me explain you. First you can report hackers for free and the staff members will do something about that, however knowing hacking is not allowed on this server and you consider to do it, thats stupid isn't it? So you should go trough your consequences or sent an appeal to get your account unbanned. And if you got permanently banned you can not sent an appeal.

This is my opinion about it.
I like the idea though it's not practical for staff to actually do it. We would have to keep track with each player we ban, making sure they weren't banned before/etc...
If we had an automated system it could have been possible, but as for today - I doubt it.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The previous 'permanent ban' punishment that hacking would warrant has already been recently reduced to a one year ban, and players are always eligible to appeal if they believe to have been banned in error or feel genuinely apologetic about breaking the rules. I don't believe it should be made any easier for players to get unbanned that it currently is, given that hacking, the rule that is most commonly broken, is against the rules on almost every server imaginable, and it should be common sense that you'll be banned for it.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
If the ban reason is because you where hacking , then youre punishment should stay . hacking is something you do on purpose , those hacks did not go in youre minecraft folders themself.but if you are banned for something that is not that big a deal then you should get a second chance in my opinion
Agree! Good reply!

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
If I get a ban for 1 month I go died I think pfff...
If I get a ban for 1 week I think hmmm grrr..
But I think if people use hacks they can first get a ban for a half year but I think if they really like to play on CubeCraft that's enough if they use hacks after this ban they can get a permanent ban..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom