Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Hey!
As almost all of you know, the 1.19 update is coming (hopefully) soon.
Some things are already confirmed to be added ( you can read about it on cubecraft's notion page ).

Now I'm wondering, what do you ( the community ) think / hope is going to be added in the 1.19 update?
It'd be appricated if you can answer these 2 questions:

- What do you think is going to get added/changed aside from the confirmed changes?
- What do you want to see added to CubeCraft that relates to this update? (Can be anything!)

Disclaimer everything discussed in this post by community members isn't official. These are simply speculations with the intention to gather speculations and idea's from the community

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Hey!
As almost all of you know, the 1.19 update is coming (hopefully) soon.
Some things are already confirmed to be added ( you can read about it on cubecraft's notion page ).

Now I'm wondering, what do you ( the community ) think / hope is going to be added in the 1.19 update?
It'd be appricated if you can answer these 2 questions:

- What do you think is going to get added/changed aside from the confirmed changes?
- What do you want to see added to CubeCraft that relates to this update? (Can be anything!)

Disclaimer everything discussed in this post by community members isn't official. These are simply speculations with the intention to gather speculations and idea's from the community
there won't be a size able added aside from the confirmed changes. if you look at the future of cubecraft Java, they mentioned maps where you killed blazes to get rewords, or where you use boats on a mangrove swamp. They have said they are adding new and interesting maps, and I will take their word for it, do note that those they mentiond and those in the video are by far the most interesting, the rest will only have new blocks, or a similer mechanic

Reactions: Stijnnn_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom