Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I have posted this already on some more fitting discord servers, but realise I’d post this here too if anyone wants to contribute (looking at you, @StonePlus ).
So, as a side side project I’m making a (BungeeCord) plugin with (almost) everything a network would need to have to work properly. This is, moderation tools, party system, friends and a load balancer. I want to make it as modular as possible, meaning it’d be possible to disable the punishments systems if other plugins for certain systems are preferred, such as LiteBans for punishment management. As long-term goals, I want to implement some sort of packet translation aka bedrock support because I love torturing myself.

Gonna copy paste the readme from thr github repo because I’m too lazy to explain my motivations again:

I started this as a personal project about a week ago. It's still pretty WIP and only basic functioanlity has been implemented (Party system, kick, basic player history and staff chat). I want this to be an open-source porject which everyone can fork and make their own plugin from this, rather than publishing it on spigot. In some way, I want to encourage small servers and new developers to make their own technology from this.

without further due, here’s the repo

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Ever since I have been in contact with you because of Kingdom wars. All the times we’ve done the Kingdom wars trials. Even after that you’ve never stopped to amaze me! Here you go again, with something amazing!

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Looks amazing! Definitely going to use this if I'm starting my server up again.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
Top Bottom