Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NoodleGoddess

Apr 30, 2020
Australia
Hello everyone! I thought I'd make a quick introduction to you all, seeing I have recently joined the team here on Cubecraft as a Designer!
giphy.gif

First thing you need to know: I love Joji (and the Filth of the Frank that came before him), and I won't hide it!

Now for the general stuff:
I can be classified as a boomer. I am a 90s child (BARELY). Born in December 1999! But hey, it still counts! :mad:

I prefer being called Noodle instead of my real name...because I like Noodles... But it is also a double entendre because before my man Joji came another little cute Asian...

giphy.gif

If you haven't guessed, I am quite a fan of Asian characters. This is because of being a half-Asian mix myself! It would be very cool to hear from any other Asians in this server! I have also been a seasoned traveller in Asia, recently visiting both Korea and Japan in the last year (before the coronavirus outbreak of course).

I'm sure many of you are curious about my origins, well, I haven't actually been here that long! I believe I was here around 2014-2015 but I was merely a casual playing skywars (and probably sucked at it too tbh), but I only recently made a comeback in the last couple of weeks (and I still suck at skywars) and received an opportunity to work here as a skin artist! Coming on and being new to the job, I already love my job here and the staff!! It's not every day you get to say you make skins that reach the Minecraft Marketplace!!

The real kicker to my story is that I actually live in Australia, which is VERY far from Europe and the US. I sadly abide by my GMT+8 timezone and will probably rarely see most of you, but I would still love to meet a lot of you and get to know the server and its community better!

But that concludes my introduction! Don't be afraid to shout a G'Day Mate when you see me! (just don't remind me that Steve Urwin died)

giphy.gif

See you all soon!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom