Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

spiralcake491

Nov 19, 2020
i think that there should be a parkour game for bedrock my ideas are thinking that it should be something like maybe a deathrun (i dont think you should do this one) or a race but it is has three races one for each race you parkour and you are given points depending on how you place it would be out of 12 people and the points system would be like this

first 12 points
second 10 points
third 8
fourth 7
fifth 6
sixith 5
seventh 4
eighth 3
ninth 2
tenth 1
eleventh and twelfth NOTHIN

it could have some easy jumps and maybe even some hard ones i dont know how you make this but i believe that you guys can do
these are only just suggestions so you dont have to do this thanks

from that weird gamer

Reactions: UBRE and Conea64

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Like Conea said theres already a parkour gamemode on java. However i would love to see something like that on bedrock!

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I personally don't like Parkour, mainly because it's difficult for me. However, I would love to see Parkour added on Bedrock, it's a simple and fun gamemode for everyone! I specifically would enjoy Parkour races, which was on Java a few years ago but sadly was removed. The whole concept was to race your opponent, to see who would complete the parkour first, with the quickest time. There were countless checkpoints and really detailed maps, I loved it! Overall, it would be nice for Parkour to be added to Bedrock, with racing included.

Nash The Basher

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2020
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
i think that there should be a parkour game for bedrock my ideas are thinking that it should be something like maybe a deathrun (i dont think you should do this one) or a race but it is has three races one for each race you parkour and you are given points depending on how you place it would be out of 12 people and the points system would be like this

first 12 points
second 10 points
third 8
fourth 7
fifth 6
sixith 5
seventh 4
eighth 3
ninth 2
tenth 1
eleventh and twelfth NOTHIN

it could have some easy jumps and maybe even some hard ones i dont know how you make this but i believe that you guys can do
these are only just suggestions so you dont have to do this thanks

from that weird gamer
Top 3 maybe would get a win and 350 exp?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom