Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sawaxi

Oct 31, 2015
Hi everyone, today i enter to the bug report section and i saw a lot of post there, and i thought
"this can be so confusing"
So my idea is to implement a new section to report bugs, like the section to report hackers, but for bugs!

I think that can be a great idea to implement because:

• Will be more organized
  • It is more easy for the staff to check all the bug reports
  • The esthetic can be prettier

Well, i hope you can take in account my idea and improve this beautiful forum!

Sawaxi

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I agree with this idea.
If someone reported a glitch to get more points and it didn't get fixed fast some players would abuse it.

Reactions: sawaxi

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Bug reports usually don't appear as frequent as regular reports, and making an entire new site would be a bit too complicated in my opinion.
On threads like these, you can already explain what the bug is, where it happened and a video showing it. If they were to make a report site for this, pretty much the only differences would be forcing players to use video evidence + private bug report "threads" (Regular members can't see it).

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
On threads like these, you can already explain what the bug is, where it happened and a video showing it.
When you report a hacker there is a small box where you can type extra information.
making an entire new site would be a bit too complicated in my opinion.
I agree with that. I think they should make the bug reports sections private.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
They can also just create a section in forum section itself , it will make it easier for the developers/staff to look over it but i am sure that the devs are just having a list of all te usefull bug reports.

sawaxi

Oct 31, 2015
T
Bug reports usually don't appear as frequent as regular reports, and making an entire new site would be a bit too complicated in my opinion.
On threads like these, you can already explain what the bug is, where it happened and a video showing it. If they were to make a report site for this, pretty much the only differences would be forcing players to use video evidence + private bug report "threads" (Regular members can't see it).
when u report a hacker its a private report only staff can see it so i dont agree with your point

Regards!

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think that it is fine on the forums as it is. Staff will report new bugs found to the devs and there's no point in having many reports coming in for the same reason. I think it would be a bit too much work to open up a new branch on the website.

Reactions: LanceDaniels

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I agree with this idea. But I would have to change it up a bit. instead of it looking like the reports page and being like that, it could look like status.cubecraft.net but there you can post bugs and something like that. Good suggestion +1 from me.

Reactions: sawaxi
D

Deleted member 204478

I don't really support this suggestion.
Making a whole new site for bugs just like the reports, will take a while and will not be worth it.
This means that others won't be able to see the problem the player is experiencing, meaning that they can't give them solutions and some ideas why some things may or may not work.
Yes, it gets sent directly to a staff members, just like reports, but it's much more efficient for members in the community to help solve the issue, while staff do something that is a lot more important.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I like this idea, But as Everyone the same bug report it would be a chaos for staff members. On the forums is Everyone aware.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
you can't just say nope because if they don't need that than they can't post on a report they needed it for
that would make even more of a mess because people would be making multiple bug reports which are the same bug but they didn't have the right evidence at first

sawaxi

Oct 31, 2015
you can't just say nope because if they don't need that than they can't post on a report they needed it for
that would make even more of a mess because people would be making multiple bug reports which are the same bug but they didn't have the right evidence at first
I think you dont understood my post bro, xD

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Nice idea
But I think it's a reason why you can not report it via https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I do not think that you can use that link to report bugs.

It is fine on the forums, members and staff could view it and give it their opinion and support. No need for another report site for bugs.
Developers could use that time on something a lot more important. Sometimes, if staff see people continuously complaining about a certain bug, the will
bring their attention to it.

sawaxi

Oct 31, 2015
I do not think that you can use that link to report bugs.

It is fine on the forums, members and staff could view it and give it their opinion and support. No need for another report site for bugs.
Developers could use that time on something a lot more important. Sometimes, if staff see people continuously complaining about a certain bug, the will
bring their attention to it.

The bugs are for the devlopers no for the users xD

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom