Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

perffectbean

Dec 6, 2020
They should add sumo to 1v1 and 2v2 duels because it would be a cool gamemode that everyone would probably including me.
And maybe there should be multiple game mode's for it like Sumo mega where maybe 10 players all V all and the last one sanding wins or you could add
some kind of zone to knock players into in order to win. I reckon this will spice up cubecraft as a new game mode and will make duels fresh again.

Jan 8, 2021
I like the idea, however, the CubeCraft knockback, reach, hitbox and not being able to combo make the game less interesting for some people. However, this is a good suggestion, keep it up

Reactions: Conea64

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
They should add sumo to 1v1 and 2v2 duels because it would be a cool gamemode that everyone would probably including me.
And maybe there should be multiple game mode's for it like Sumo mega where maybe 10 players all V all and the last one sanding wins or you could add
some kind of zone to knock players into in order to win. I reckon this will spice up cubecraft as a new game mode and will make duels fresh again.
I’d love to see sumo also no other featured server has it on bedrock so yes.1+

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Bedrock KB is cursed, some random non is going to steamroll anybody in his path and 1 tap them off spawn, while Imma be hitting people like a hockeypuck and they gonna slide across the ground. I don’t like this

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree 100%!! I really need to practice my "w-tapping" to increase knockback on java. Its annoying to use hypixel cuz its hella laggy. 100% vouch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom