Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

perffectbean

Dec 6, 2020
They should add sumo to 1v1 and 2v2 duels because it would be a cool gamemode that everyone would probably including me.
And maybe there should be multiple game mode's for it like Sumo mega where maybe 10 players all V all and the last one sanding wins or you could add
some kind of zone to knock players into in order to win. I reckon this will spice up cubecraft as a new game mode and will make duels fresh again.

Jan 8, 2021
I like the idea, however, the CubeCraft knockback, reach, hitbox and not being able to combo make the game less interesting for some people. However, this is a good suggestion, keep it up

Reactions: Conea64

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
They should add sumo to 1v1 and 2v2 duels because it would be a cool gamemode that everyone would probably including me.
And maybe there should be multiple game mode's for it like Sumo mega where maybe 10 players all V all and the last one sanding wins or you could add
some kind of zone to knock players into in order to win. I reckon this will spice up cubecraft as a new game mode and will make duels fresh again.
I’d love to see sumo also no other featured server has it on bedrock so yes.1+

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Bedrock KB is cursed, some random non is going to steamroll anybody in his path and 1 tap them off spawn, while Imma be hitting people like a hockeypuck and they gonna slide across the ground. I don’t like this

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree 100%!! I really need to practice my "w-tapping" to increase knockback on java. Its annoying to use hypixel cuz its hella laggy. 100% vouch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Top Bottom