Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want a new egg wars game mode (Speedy)

• Yes Definitely

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • No Not really

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
This sounds interesting, but it reminds me of other games. Therefore I do not like this mode for Eggwars, but let me explain why.

Let me start with the main premise of this whole mode. You want the games to almost work like Survival Games where there is a set amount of fighting time and then a death match. The problem is the whole point of Eggwars is that you have to destroy an egg to be able to kill off the players. With this mode, it would make eggs basically void. I am sorry, but this really changes the game as a whole and makes it into a different game that already exists.

In all honesty, this is like Survival Games with eggs. Also how would they get the gear and eggs in 20 minutes? It can take up to 10 minutes to get all the gear you may desire, but if the islands are being destroyed then the eggs are void as well as the shops. This would make gearing up a huge challenge and no one would go for eggs. People would just get the gear they need at the beginning and wait for the inevitable death match. I do not see this solving the campers until the death match starts, which just destroys the purpose of the original game.

if you read the islands will be start to decay after 20 minutes

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
message to all people if you don't neceessairaly like it first off i recommend you read the whole thing and to answer some questions first off this needs to be voted for so if you like long games try to get in a game with no ranks or lower than gold and if you like op just leave if they vote speedy but trying it first would be recommended now id still like your opinions good or bad so keep it coming

Thomas5200

Apr 2, 2016
This seems like a good idea, but I don't support the deathmatch feature.

Issues
1. What if you were just killed?
2. What if you still have your egg and are killed in deathmatch?
3. Where would the deathmatch be? In a separate map area? In the middle island?

Solutions:
1. What if you were just killed? - No clue. Maybe just tough luck for that player?
2. What if you still have your egg and are killed in deathmatch? - Either have all eggs automatically destroyed before deathmatch starts or make the map decay (as previously suggested) slowly after 20 minutes.
3. Where would the deathmatch be? In a separate area? In the middle island? - That's for the staff to decide. I'm indifferent.

I wouldn't honestly play this gamemode too much because I don't mind dealing with campers. It's just time consuming.

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
if you are killed and your egg disappeared/wend behind the boarder its gone
so if you die you are just unlucky

and some people read this too fast so ill copy paste it again
  • then you can try to wait but you won't live too well because the island will eventually disappear leaving only the middle and some time to cross the bridges to get to the middle before they disappear too
this isn't just about camping its a new game mode for those people that like to rush and don't want to be slowed down by others

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
power 3 will encourage bow spam so hard you could 4 shot a full iron
this is that time where it just comes down to the staff having normal and power 1 is fine but having power 1 and power 3 is fine too and shields still exist

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016

and some people read this too fast so ill copy paste it again
  • then you can try to wait but you won't live too well because the island will eventually disappear leaving only the middle and some time to cross the bridges to get to the middle before they disappear too
this isn't just about camping its a new game mode for those people that like to rush and don't want to be slowed down by others
You could fix the egg border thing by making the egg a weak ender dragon that flies to mid when the border gets to close, then it just sits there.

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
Alright I don't play EggWars so maybe I'm wrong but 30 minutes is pretty long isn't it?
sadly thats a short game some last up to 2 hours and most games are 45 minutes to an hour on solo and some up to 2 hours on team

Dkamps18

Jul 3, 2015
The Netherlands
Nice idee i like it

To code this idea it is not hard and not easy and will take time

About the border will be not a problem just add that you get dammage when your not in the broder

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
not a bad idea but also another person voted no :( NOW you are entitled to your own opinions but if its because you don't like me or this idea tell me why and if theres a reason READ THE WHOLE THING i know its boring and painful but your problem is most likely answered. If you have no reason to vote no just vote yes:p

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
if you read the islands will be start to decay after 20 minutes

I read the whole thing, but just because the land decays it doesn't mean people won't find ways to camp. Also as I said, it would make eggs basically void as you said:

This changes the whole point of Eggwars and would ruin the game. It is not about having quick games, but rather finding strategies to attack someone's egg and then kill them. If you make the eggs void, it would be like Survival Games with the limited fighting time and then the deathmatch. The only difference is you have to buy your gear instead of getting it from chests. Especially since it would be making eggs pointless, so they might as well not be there with that logic.
this needs to be voted for

Even if it is a voting option, I still feel it is not a good addition. It would change the gameplay and the game as a whole. Like I said before this mode reminds me of other games and seems to be trying to change Eggwars into those games. I like Eggwars the way it is, sorry.

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
this would be epic because this also kind f stops teaming if there will be death match
but NO STRENGTH and u should spawn with a permanent SPEED effect \

and ELYTRA should cost 40 diamond 32 too cheap.

this is all i have to say.

Definetly yes for me

XxNebulusFishyxX

Jun 18, 2016
Its rly good but it has one problem... What if campers get like 200 elytras and just fly all the time like angels?

Still, a +1 from me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom