Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

slimecraft14

Sep 29, 2019
Amsterdam
My idea:
I'm Dutch and the swearwords in the Netherlands are different from the English ones. I can say what ever Dutch swearword I want in the chat. I think this should be changed, because there are also a lot of younger Dutch people that play on this server. And the language is not aproppiate for the younger people!

If you want to know some Dutch swearwords that need to be censored hit me up and we can come to a solution for this!

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
The chat filter already blocks many foreign swearings and such. However we can not block all of them since a few is inappropriate in one language, but not in another. A great example is "hoe", which isn't inappropriate in Dutch, but is in English. If we were to block it, it would be a pain to communicate in Dutch.

slimecraft14

Sep 29, 2019
Amsterdam
The chat filter already blocks many foreign swearings and such. However we can not block all of them since a few is inappropriate in one language, but not in another. A great example is "hoe", which isn't inappropriate in Dutch, but is in English. If we were to block it, it would be a pain to communicate in Dutch.
Thanks for your comment, but in the Netherlands we use diseases that are not very pleased to hear. These things can be censored! So I think that there is still some changes that can be made!

Not a ban.. Just a mute is fine.
A mute can be prevented than! xD

Reactions: Finixly
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom