Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMR_Justin

Aug 22, 2016
The Hague, The Netherlands
Dear CubeCraft,

I think if you make a Skywars map for 2 or more teams with 10 guys will be awesome! You have it on Eggwars! Now Skywars to?!
I stream a lot on CubeCraft, there are a lots of maps, however I think a map with 10 guys a team will solve my team issue. The guys who watches my livestream really wants to join my team, However there are only 5 guys max who can join my team. Will 10 guys in a team wont be great?!

Kind Regards,

JustinS070

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well honestly, I think that will be a very big chaos. Other players will steal chests from you or will steal items which are in your chests etcetera. With Eggwars, it's already a big chaos because everyone wants to stand on the Iron Generator for Iron to buy blocks, a sword and all that stuff. I don't agree.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Well honestly, I think that will be a very big chaos. Other players will steal chests from you or will steal items which are in your chests etcetera. With Eggwars, it's already a big chaos because everyone wants to stand on the Iron Generator for Iron to buy blocks, a sword and all that stuff. I don't agree.
this is why I don't play it in eggwars nor in Lucky islands
I would agree with mr. Bandana here and say 8 was a lot (there used to be 8 on a team on Pac-man) 8 was hard to handle
10 now that is just madness

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
this is why I don't play it in eggwars nor in Lucky islands
I would agree with mr. Bandana here and say 8 was a lot (there used to be 8 on a team on Pac-man) 8 was hard to handle
10 now that is just madness
Well, I play all the 'normal' maps with less than 10 players. I never play the maps with 10 players because:

• It's a big chaos.
  • Everyone will stand in you while you are on the Iron Generator
  • Other reasons
I've experienced this one time, it was also my last time.

Reactions: Injunction

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I do not like the 10 v 10 player maps. There is just no action in it which is especially a major part of Eggwars.
And as @iCheeetah said above, it is just a chaos and there is no clarity. Sorry, but I do not support this idea :)

Reactions: Ducky

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I agree with that too, so I don't agree with this; in fact I heavily dislike 10v10 player maps as it gets really hectic.

Reactions: Ducky

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
If you make a map that can hold that many players, it will be chaos and you will need way more chests.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
please don't reply to threads that haven't been posted on it 2 weeks or longer it is called necroposting and it is against the rules lock @Cynamooo
Rule 5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom