Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xsnow_

Member
Mar 23, 2018
13
4
4
21
i have no idea where to post this thread so i did it here.
i want to ask a question and that is when you are playing teams egg wars, sky wars or anything and a person on another team hates you and tells all the teams to kill you and ur team. Is that a thing u should get punished for ?
like not only once like through out the whole game
thankyou
 
D

Deleted member 100818

Guest
If the person does not swear, or anything besides the thing you mentioned, then no. When your teammates actually do kill you, then they would be punished for team killing. Otherwise it is just asking someone to fucus you, which is annoying but not punishable.
 

xsnow_

Member
Mar 23, 2018
13
4
4
21
ah ok ty i do have a video of this guy breaking blocks and killing his team
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Top Bottom