• No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Welp, that's still your average EggWars game. You even have people 100x worse tho...
@Ping Ether and me played CampWars, (I got AC kicked bc it was a while ago) and that guy bowspammed and even made a TNT Cannon using 2 pieces of TNT to destroy our bridge...
Ahh... Don't you just love those types of games.
I did a game of Camperdasea not too long ago, where this team tried literally everything to prevent us from coming to mid as they had monopolized the diamonds. They even resorted to going over full gear to blow up the bridge by hand and wouldn't let us come close.
They even had the nerve to try and blame us for camping and being wusses not coming over.

Needles to say, it was a very VERY satisfying victory.
Though this is one of the reasons I want hardcore camping being punishable as it wastes time for players that might want a medium length game (30 mins)
These plebs just ruin the experience for others.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Sorry, can't say I agree, just to start it off. I AM NOT A CAMPER AND NEVER HAVE BEEN. XD but I think changing the things like you suggested would change egg wars too much, I will say that I think it would be a cool idea if there was a mode for what you have suggested. That would be awesome! And lots of people would pick it I think but the choice is still there...

Now if you want to know why I think what I think: there are many fun ways to destroy campers who are usually noobs aswell, I find longer games more satisfying and find the fact that you're not camping but can still beat them cool. As long as you have lots of blocks and good gear they can't do anything to you and it won't take long for you to bridge over. Camping is sometimes acceptable to for players with a 4v1 team situation. I would beg you to consider this and do agree with your point.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
but I think changing the things like you suggested would change egg wars too much
That's the point. changing Eggwars so that camping won't occur that often and make it less annoying. Also I think that levitation potions won't change too much in Eggwars. It doesn't make it an entirely different gamemode.
I will say that I think it would be a cool idea if there was a mode for what you have suggested. That would be awesome! And lots of people would pick it I think but the choice is still there...
Speed Mode @Donald Trump
there are many fun ways to destroy campers who are usually noobs aswell, I find longer games more satisfying and find the fact that you're not camping but can still beat them cool.
Not all campers are noob, most of them are just annoying and really ruin the game :(
The problem with long games is the fact that the current anticheat might do a kick out of nowhere and BOOM all goes down to nothing and the campers win. Yay.
As long as you have lots of blocks and good gear they can't do anything to you and it won't take long for you to bridge over.
Here lies the problem. Getting good gear and loads of blocks basically means hogging a generator and doing nothing for 15 minutes. Also note that campers can also gear up, and trust me, bridging over on aztec against campers can take years.

Hope you understand

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Why do people hate camping so much? Thats the best part of the game it gives a challenge, remove camping and it goes from eggwars to microbattles plus its unfair to us that want long games

RainyDayz

Aug 29, 2016
I don't know how I feel about this one, someone could get invisibility and mine your egg and you wouldn't even know it and there's not really a way to prevent it. :)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I don't know how I feel about this one, someone could get invisibility and mine your egg and you wouldn't even know it and there's not really a way to prevent it. :)
You can still see invis players by their particles and when breaking blocks, so there is a way to prevent it.
Of course, the invis potion will be expensive so that this doesn't happen directly at the beginning of a game, but more towards the late game where people are camping :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom