Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trouqet

Jul 6, 2022
Well as a bedrock player and a Lb player I really wanna see ppl lvls my lvl is 241tho and I want a lb lvls bc that will be interesting and many ppls will grind for it I would love to grind for it too because I got bored from every lb I’m in rn and I want to see pp levels and which players are higher than me or less than me

human being

Jan 23, 2022
playing eggwars over and over again is no fun why would people stick to that if they could earn xp in other games as well

Reactions: AnderIoux7

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
As much as I love seeing this implemented and I'm all for the idea, I do have to mention that if they were to implement this on Java as well, it wouldn't necessarily entirely show off people's effort. Multipliers are a thing on Java, after all. But I do love the idea of providing a level leaderboard (and perhaps other stats like points and loot points on Java too) so that people can get to know the community a bit more and perhaps even work towards something.

I personally think that the level system in general is a bit messed up and could use some revamping, but that's a topic for a whole other time/thread. :)

• Wow
Reactions: Reesle and Wildd

rlnostalgic

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Well as a bedrock player and a Lb player I really wanna see ppl lvls my lvl is 241tho and I want a lb lvls bc that will be interesting and many ppls will grind for it I would love to grind for it too because I got bored from every lb I’m in rn and I want to see pp levels and which players are higher than me or less than me
Nono this wouldn’t work unless you suggested- levels but you get to choose if you share with others.

• Agree
Reactions: human being

human being

Jan 23, 2022
yes i agree that way if you think you're going to get made fun of for having a low level you don't have to share it with everyone

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
Top Bottom