Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want some of the kits to be added, as described below?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Skywars is... skywars is overrated. Everyone uses the same kits; Tank, archer, swordsman, snowballs, egg, etc. There isn't enough creativity in the kits. I have a few suggestions that could make skywars kits more innovative.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Berserker: Similar to the swordsman, only you spawn in with a stone axe. ~~ 400 points
Berserker II: Similar to the swordsman II, only you spawn in with an iron axe. ~~ 700 points
Berserker III: Similar to the swordsman III, only you spawn in with a diamond axe. ~~900 points
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vampyrism: Exactly the same as its survival games alternative Kill 2 Heal, this kit heals you once you get a kill. ~~900 points
Vampyrism II: Similar to the Kill 2 Heal kit, only it restores 3 chicken legs (hunger) when you get a kill, as well as healing you. ~~ 1000 points
Blaze: Similar to archer, only you get a fire aspect bow. ~~1000 points
Blaze II: Similar to archer II (see below), only you get a fire aspect bow, rather than power. ~~ 1100pts
Blaze III: Similar to archer III (see below), only you get a fire aspect bow, rather than power. ~~ 1300pts
Archer II: Similar to archer, only your bow has power I as well as 10 arrows in your quiver. ~~1100pts
Archer III: Similar to archer, only your bow has power I as well as 15 arrows in your quiver. ~~ 1300pts
Scout: you have NO armour, a speed II potion and an iron sword (rushers dream) ~~ 1400 points
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luck of the Irish: Spawn in with 5 lapis,as well as an enchanting table for more accurate enchanting. TBD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enchanting Pro: Spawn in with an enchanting table and 3 bookcases ~~ 1200 points
Enchanting Pro II: Spawn in with an enchanting table, 3 bookcases and 16 enchanting potions. ~~ 1500
On the go: Spawn in with a furnace, crafting table and a chest. ~~200 points
On the go II: Spawn in with a furnace, crafting table, chest and enchanting table. ~~1000 points
Apothecary: Spawn in with a brewing stand, a random brewing item, a gunpowder and 1 awkward potion. (May encourage camping/slow gameplay) ~~ 700 points
Apothecary II: Spawn in with a brewing stand, 2 random brewing items, a gunpowder, a glowstone dust and 2 awkward potions. (May encourage camping/slow gameplay) ~~ 900 points
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blacksmith: Spawn in with an anvil, a random enchanting book and lava. (GOLD+) ~~ 1200 points
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Knockback I: Spawn in with a Knockback I book ~~ 400 points
Knockback II: Spawn in with a knockback II book (IRON+) ~~ 600 points
Knockback III: Spawn in with a knockback III book (LAPIZ+) ~~ 900 points
Knockback IV: Spawn in with a knockback IV book (GOLD+) ~~ 1200 points
Knockback V: Spawn in with a knockback V book (Diamond+) ~~ 1500 points
Holy Grail: Spawn in with a beacon and an emerald, as well as emerald blocks (May encourage camping/slow gameplay) ~~ 1500 points
Snowman: spawn in with 8 snowballs and a pumpkin (Farming of snow may encourage camping/slow gameplay) ~~ 1200 points
Well, we have finally come to an end of this epic list of potential new skywars kits. I hope a handful of these kits get added, as they will definitely spice up the battlefield a little. Please leave some feedback below, as i spent about 45 minutes on this (such a long time...)

Opinions?
@rubik_cube_man @halothe23 @MorganPlayzMc @caliocean

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
I don't think there's much need for the berserk kit, holy grail, on the go, Apothecary and snowman kits I think others kits are too op (fire bow and knockback stick because you're on an island) The only one I like is the vampirism. More tags: @musemat @Lucariatias

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Yeah, i would like the vampyrism kit, sounds cool and is really useful when facing teams or are getting ganged on in the middle. If any kit is worthy of being added, it is that one.

1000th message :D

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I like them all, but the knockback V seems a bit much. Only 1 hit and the person would be flung off the edge. I think Vampirism & Enchanting Pro should be added, and Snowman, for the lols.
Then maybe we could actually get around to building snowmen :D

And, I like the kit ideas.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Cannibal - 1000 Restores 2 hearts and gives full hunger
Desc: Drinking the blood of a fallen foe strengthens the blood they say

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
Top Bottom