Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Hello everyone,

after I dropped the video "A game of Wing Rush" yesterday I decided to drop another one today, but then: "A game of MinerWare".

I'd like to make a little series of these videos so if you have any suggestions for game then let me know! :)

(Note: I decided to not only upload footage of me having a good game but also my worst, just like today. I'm happy to call this my worst game of MinerWare ever! xD)

Feedback is always welcome and enjoy! :)

Click HERE for the Wing Rush video!

(There are some little edit mistakes sorry)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Do Eggwars! And btw nice video’s!

Reactions: Axyy
D

Deleted member 481668

Love to see that some people not only upload PvP or bow fights YouTube video's, but also that people upload a Minerware video! Lovely video, I really love to play Minerware with @Hoshiakari she is really good in it! Hope to see some more lovely video's coming in the future! ^^

Reactions: Axyy and Hoshi

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
It’s really nice to see more dedicated players, posting YouTube videos on here. It’s fun to watch you play, but argh I can’t handle all the microgames you failed. :p

I hope you post more videos like this in the future - perhaps you even might get somewhere with YouTube!
Yay someone other than me likes Minerware:)
Well that’s mean. MinerWare is my favourite game when Wing Rush isn’t being featured. :< Pretty sure a lot of people like it, starting with some of my friends. Haha.
Love to see that some people not only upload PvP or bow fights YouTube video's, but also that people upload a Minerware video! Lovely video, I really love to play Minerware with @Hoshiakari she is really good in it! Hope to see some more lovely video's coming in the future! ^^
Thank you for tagging me here as I saw this post when it just came out, but I never responded. xP

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Do Eggwars! And btw nice video’s!
Will do thanks! :)

Minerware is my favorite game, glad you made a video off it, I’ll check it out.
Thanks a lot! :D

For sure! Pherhaps we can play MinerWare together some time? Thanks! :)

It’s really nice to see more dedicated players, posting YouTube videos on here. It’s fun to watch you play, but argh I can’t handle all the microgames you failed. :p

I hope you post more videos like this in the future - perhaps you even might get somewhere with YouTube!

Well that’s mean. MinerWare is my favourite game when Wing Rush isn’t being featured. :< Pretty sure a lot of people like it, starting with some of my friends. Haha.

Thank you for tagging me here as I saw this post when it just came out, but I never responded. xP

Thanks a lot, I'm glad people like it! c:
(Yeah, this was my worst game of MinerWare ever but In my opinion I shouldn't only be uploading games were I'm winning :p)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom