Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

dragon3727464

Jul 21, 2023
I have been observing some things that might be considered "unordinary". Below are a list of things that might need to be looked at/chaned.

-Is it just me, or do some player's swords deal and "unusual" amount of damage, even with armor on?
-You have to be afraid of speedbridging because if you dont hold the place button tight enough, for some reason, cubecraft will just delete the block you just placed.
-So your telling me that a player making a report is EXPECTED to have some kind of video/photographic evidence. There's a few flaws to the system. I know you do need evidence to prove that a player's guilty, but most players won't be expecting to record. As a result, there are probably hundreds of hackers that might've been seen, but never reported.
-Is the max reach distance 4,5,6, or 7 blocks. I have noticed some players getting combos from up to 6 blocks away.

or they might just be me being a noob.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I have been observing some things that might be considered "unordinary". Below are a list of things that might need to be looked at/chaned.

-Is it just me, or do some player's swords deal and "unusual" amount of damage, even with armor on?
-You have to be afraid of speedbridging because if you dont hold the place button tight enough, for some reason, cubecraft will just delete the block you just placed.
-So your telling me that a player making a report is EXPECTED to have some kind of video/photographic evidence. There's a few flaws to the system. I know you do need evidence to prove that a player's guilty, but most players won't be expecting to record. As a result, there are probably hundreds of hackers that might've been seen, but never reported.
-Is the max reach distance 4,5,6, or 7 blocks. I have noticed some players getting combos from up to 6 blocks away.

or they might just be me being a noob.
First, there is a self-system that ban players who use the hack Secondly, for those who feel that their sword is doing great harm, know that your standard of hunger is poor Thirdly, attacking from afar or near is due to the weakness or strength of your Internet

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
It is very possible that people are getting combos from 6 blocks away. This is due to extreme lag, and this has been a problem ever since the 1.19 update. The player's hitbox doesn't update as fast as the player does on their screen, so even though on their screen they are 3 blocks away from you (and are able to hit you naturally), it looks like they are still 6 blocks away from you on your screen.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom