Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with any of the suggestions?

• Total voters

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone! As you probably know Cubecraft released the new game ‘Among Slimes’ which is in my opinion a really fun game! I’ve a few suggestions which I think‘ll make the game even better. If you don’t agree or have another opinion about the suggestion, feel free to give some feedback!
As you probably know almost every gamemode from cubecraft has achievements, so why not add this for among slimes? I think this will increase the fun of playing the game, because you’ve something extra to do.
Some basic achievements
“Crazy Crewmate”
Description: finish all your tasks in one game
Rewards: 125 experience
Difficulty: easy

“Kill them, kill them!”
Description: kill 5 crewmates in one game
Rewards: 1 cubelet, 125 experience
Difficulty: normal

Progressive Achievements
”Win your first game as a crewmate”
Description: win your first game as a crewmate
Rewards: 125 experience

”Win 10 games as a crewmate”
Description: win 10 games as a crewmate
Rewards: 250 experience, 1 cubelet

“Win 100 games as a crewmate”
Description: win 100 games as a crewmate
Rewards: 500 experience, 3 cubelets

”Win 1000 games as a crewmate”
Description: win 100 games as a crewmate
Rewards: 1000 experience, 5 cubelets
Difficulty: hard

All the progressive achievements above‘ll be the same for winning as an impostor.

”You’re a murderer, murderer!”
Description: kill 100 crewmates as an impostor
Rewards: 250 experience, 1 cubelet
At the moment there aren’t any voting options in ‘Among Slimes’, I think this is the perfect chance to give the obsidian an extra difference between emerald. When you’re playing Among Slimes, there are 8 crewmates & 2 impostors. My suggestion is that everyone with an obsidian rank or higher can choose for the amount of impostors they want to play with. They can choose between 1, 2 & 3 impostors.
This suggestion doesn’t bring a lot of extra purpose into the game, but I think it’ll still be a fun feature. Let every player(every rank, including stone) choose which color they want to be, so you can shine in your favourite color! Obviously you can’t choose a color if another player has already chosen it.
This were my suggestions, hopefully you liked them all! If not feel free to give your feedback!

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Nice suggestions! However they already said it isn't going to be a possibility to vote for the amount of imposters. Currently, if there are 7 or less players, there will be 1 imposter. If there are more then 7 there will be 2. This won't be changed probably.

The other options you gave are pretty nice, I agree with them! Achievements would be awesome but I think they first want to see how popular the game becomes and stays over time. Eventually achievements will probably be added. Choosing a favorite colour would be awesome!

Reactions: ShinyArrow

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice suggestions! However they already said it isn't going to be a possibility to vote for the amount of imposters. Currently, if there are 7 or less players, there will be 1 imposter. If there are more then 7 there will be 2. This won't be changed probably.
I’ve missed the announcement where they said that voting for an amount of impostors’ll not be a possibility. The feature that the amount of impostors change according to the amount of crewmates seems a nice feature to me. However I still think it could be really fun to add, since this gives obsidian ranks an extra perk. Also most games’ll start with 10 players, which means there are 2 impostors. When there are less then 10 players, it’s mostly because players’ll leave when they are a crewmate.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i like 1 and 3, although 1 is more for later when the game is way less glitchy and the bigger problems are fixed :) achievements like "win x times as imposter" would be basic, but cool! or maybe one that says "get three kills before someone calls emergency" which is quite hard normally!
option 3 is an obvious yes, we all love the colors x3 maybe heads would be cool too later

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I would love the addition of achievements in this game, it would bring such an extra challenge as a whole. Choosing your own colour slime would be such a simple and nice addition. However, I doubt you could pick how many Imposters are in a game, due to different levels of difficulty. In the future, they could add it to private games. Overall, nice suggestion!

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
1603799811936.png

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hey, I really love these ideas! Since there’s 20 positive votes and no negative ones, I’ve decided to escalate this thread :)

• Love

Silabear

Novice Member
Sep 22, 2019
I wanted the screen in security to ACTUALLY show the cameras instead of having to click the button, THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom