Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which things need to be changed?

• friend msg

• eggwars friends alive

• Both of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 216385

Hello guys, when playing on the Cubecraft Bedrock server, I have noticed some things that need some change. I think I'm not the only one who has the same opinion.

The command for send friends an msg doesn't work. If you type /fmsg <friend> <message>, it says that it don't know about this command. (picture)
upload_2020-5-25_20-17-17.png

And in Eggwars, it's useful to see which team members are still alive in the actionbar. It's not easy to check if your teammates are death or not. (picture)
upload_2020-5-25_20-22-47.png

If you think the same about this, please leave a comment below.

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-25_20-21-21.png
    upload_2020-5-25_20-21-21.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 74
  • upload_2020-5-25_20-21-38.png
    upload_2020-5-25_20-21-38.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 65

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
The second without doubt! I'd even rather have that you could you see every teams' player count, separately. The first thing would be nice but isn't really needed but would be a nice addition.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
Microsoft doesn’t allow their partnered servers to let players send private messages to one another. This is most likely due to the fact that there are minors on Minecraft, and private chatting can not be moderated. This also applies to private party chatting. However, I do think that when you type “/f help” or “/p help,” the line(s) saying “/fmsg friend message - talk privately with your friend” / “/p chat message - talk privately with your party” should be removed, because the command is nonexistent.

However, I do think it would be a good idea to show how many of your team members are alive in the action-bar, so that you don’t have to look around the map to see who is left on your team. The bottom suggestion is a +1 from me.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Microsoft doesn’t allow their partnered servers to let players send private messages to one another. This is most likely due to the fact that there are minors on Minecraft, and private chatting can not be moderated. This also applies to private party chatting. However, I do think that when you type “/f help” or “/p help,” the line(s) saying “/fmsg friend message - talk privately with your friend” / “/p chat message - talk privately with your party” should be removed, because the command is nonexistent.
That seems weird, it’s only on Bedrock then. Since it exists as a command on both version (/msg, /tell or /w ). On java this command isn’t limited on servers. Euhm... Microsoft is weird xD

And thanks for telling us this, I learned something new!

Reactions: TeamTMS
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom