Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Introduction
Hey guys! I recently returned to Cubecraft after a little less than a year or so and I recently fell in love with Among Slimes. Cubecraft has successfully merged two of my favorite games into one, and the 3D adds a lot more immersion. I do have a few suggestions however, that I believe would add diversity to the game...

Voting Options
If you have played Among Us, you probably know there are many options the host can choose that affect gameplay, like anonymous votes, player speed, and visual tasks. I'm no plugin developer, but I don't think that anonymous votes and player speed modifiers would be too challenging to add in for the diversity they could add to Among Slimes games (more on visuals later). I do not know how these would be selected, maybe ranks of a specific height would be able to vote on settings, maybe everyone would be able to vote on settings, or maybe the first player to join would be a kind of "host" who selects the options? The latter might cause matchmaking problems but could be interesting.

Visual Tasks
In Among Us, you may know that if the "Visual Tasks" setting is on, you can confirm crewmates by watching them do a visual task, like "Destroy Asteroids", "Submit Scan", "Empty Chute/Garbage", or "Prime Shields". Adding all of these might be overkill, but adding some would be very useful to at least be able to confirm some people. I may be alone on this, but a big problem in Among Slimes is people rushing to vote after an accusation, and confirmed innocents would add new variables to the social deduction and make the game much more interesting.

12 VS 3 Games
I know this one is probably unlikely, but 12v3 matches in addition to 2v8 matches could be interesting. I dont think this is feasible as a separate game mode due to matchmaking problems, but maybe a voting option would unlock 5 additional player slots...? Something to think about...

In conclusion, I think it would be an interesting game mechanic to add a few custom options and visual tasks in the next Among Slimes update, and maybe 12vs3 games. Some of these may not really be realistic, but maybe this is some inspiration for a future Among Slimes update. Thanks for reading :)

also mira hq when

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I do not know how these would be selected, maybe ranks of a specific height would be able to vote on settings, maybe everyone would be able to vote on settings, or maybe the first player to join would be a kind of "host" who selects the options? The latter might cause matchmaking problems but could be interesting.
That’s kinda hard, since you can change those settings usually only in private games. I think the best option is to let every single player vote on it, otherwise it would take away the fun pretty quickly for non ranked players
Visual Tasks
I have kind of forgot whether you can chat in among slimes between the button presses, but if not, there isn’t that much room to ask a player to do such a task ;).
I know this one is probably unlikely, but 12v3 matches in addition to 2v8 matches could be interesting.
Ye... That’s a bit too much work, considering that among slimes isn’t that big on Cubecraft

Reactions: Matriox

alqok

Novice Member
Jun 10, 2018
iraq
Introduction
Hey guys! I recently returned to Cubecraft after a little less than a year or so and I recently fell in love with Among Slimes. Cubecraft has successfully merged two of my favorite games into one, and the 3D adds a lot more immersion. I do have a few suggestions however, that I believe would add diversity to the game...

Voting Options
If you have played Among Us, you probably know there are many options the host can choose that affect gameplay, like anonymous votes, player speed, and visual tasks. I'm no plugin developer, but I don't think that anonymous votes and player speed modifiers would be too challenging to add in for the diversity they could add to Among Slimes games (more on visuals later). I do not know how these would be selected, maybe ranks of a specific height would be able to vote on settings, maybe everyone would be able to vote on settings, or maybe the first player to join would be a kind of "host" who selects the options? The latter might cause matchmaking problems but could be interesting.

Visual Tasks
In Among Us, you may know that if the "Visual Tasks" setting is on, you can confirm crewmates by watching them do a visual task, like "Destroy Asteroids", "Submit Scan", "Empty Chute/Garbage", or "Prime Shields". Adding all of these might be overkill, but adding some would be very useful to at least be able to confirm some people. I may be alone on this, but a big problem in Among Slimes is people rushing to vote after an accusation, and confirmed innocents would add new variables to the social deduction and make the game much more interesting.

12 VS 3 Games
I know this one is probably unlikely, but 12v3 matches in addition to 2v8 matches could be interesting. I dont think this is feasible as a separate game mode due to matchmaking problems, but maybe a voting option would unlock 5 additional player slots...? Something to think about...

In conclusion, I think it would be an interesting game mechanic to add a few custom options and visual tasks in the next Among Slimes update, and maybe 12vs3 games. Some of these may not really be realistic, but maybe this is some inspiration for a future Among Slimes update. Thanks for reading :)

also mira hq when
I like ur idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom