Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Infinity323

Aug 22, 2016
Hey guys I have a few tips on 1.8 PvP for any of you beginners out there!

1. Click speed: A fast click speed is great for PvP as you can repeatedly land hits and create combos.
2. Critical hits: A critical hit is a hit that deals 50% more damage than a normal hit. To land one, you need to jump then strike your opponent as you fall down (not when you're jumping up). These are great for landing a bit of extra damage in a duel.
3. Aiming for the legs may help, but I'm not too sure myself. I'm not sure if it really makes a difference.
4. Strafing: Strafing is basically moving side to side as you hit your opponent. This is mainly used for evading your opponent's strikes while allowing yourself to land more! Very helpful and is underrated.
5. Rebind your sprint key: As many of you know, once you strike someone, you'll lose your sprint. This is where key-rebinding comes in handy! If you view your control settings in options, you'll see a "sprint" option. You can change that into any key you'd like, so if you press that key, you'll immediately sprint. For me I bound the sprint to my caps lock key because I can easily press and hold it down with my pinky finger. This will remove the need to double tap your W key to sprint.
6. Increase your FOV to at least 100 (this is for group PvP matches), you'll want to be able to see more of your environment. If you're a parkour person then the new FOV will take some time to get adjusted to.

To make combos what I normally do is jump and land a critical hit when I first engage my opponent. Then what I'll do is strafe around him to land multiple hits without them being able to hit me back. Then repeat the process! :D

Golden apples are also frequently provided in kits. You can choose to use them either 1. In the beginning of the match, will allow you to make use of the absorption and extra hearts or 2. When you have about 3.5 hearts remaining, for the regeneration (you also have to account for the time needed to eat the apple). If given multiple apples I'll normally eat 1 at the beginning of the match, but if only given 1, I recommend saving it for later.

Let me know if you agree/disagree with or like/dislike any of these tips! If you have some other tips feel free to post them!

Thanks for reading guys!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I ha e a problem in 1.8 where I crit too much likes its 1.9 xD I believe aiming for the chest will give you the most reach unless you are below them the. You should Im for the legs. Also since this is cubecraft 1.9 crits will normally deal more than 150% as long as whoever you crit has armor.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom