Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jim Jimly

Jul 19, 2016
Honestly I don't get your problem with campers, just bridge to them carefully and slowly. Camping isn't the end of the world, it just takes time to get to them. Its not how you play the game, its how you win it. Honestly who would you rather be, getting attacked? or attacking? I hate it when Im getting attacked, to me I have the upper hand when attacking. Camping will never stop no matter what you do..

I also don't run into too much annoyance with camping, but many people seem to. This idea proposes a soft counter that doesn't completely shatter the strategy of playing defensively while also having niche use outside of stopping 'camping'. I thought it was a happy medium.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Honestly I don't get your problem with campers, just bridge to them carefully and slowly. Camping isn't the end of the world, it just takes time to get to them. Its not how you play the game, its how you win it. Honestly who would you rather be, getting attacked? or attacking? I hate it when Im getting attacked, to me I have the upper hand when attacking. Camping will never stop no matter what you do..
Id rather be attacked, i have a very high advantage defensively but my offense is poor this is why i usually never leave the island and let my teammates get the kills i just give whoever wants to get to our island a hard time instead of a simple red carpet invite, that and nobody tries to defend until its to late or the egg is broken

Reactions: TyFoxy

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Id rather be attacked, i have a very high advantage defensively but my offense is poor this is why i usually never leave the island and let my teammates get the kills i just give whoever wants to get to our island a hard time instead of a simple red carpet invite, that and nobody tries to defend until its to late or the egg is broken

Now see.. That is just opinion now. It's no longer a suggestion, but instead it's more of you in your personal needs.

Jim Jimly

Jul 19, 2016
He kinda has a point o~o

Oh my gosh. Seriously? Why is literally EVERYONE blind to my reply to Donald's statement? If a camper shoots you, then you just have to take cover for 15 seconds! Campers are, by definition, camping out on their island, so how are they gonna do anything in those 15 seconds where you can't shoot them? The arrows will be so expensive that if a camper hits you with one it's just a waste of money on their part. L-o-g-i-c-a-l_T-h-i-n-k-i-n-g.

Reactions: TyFoxy

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Oh my gosh. Seriously? Why is literally EVERYONE blind to my reply to Donald's statement? If a camper shoots you, then you just have to take cover for 15 seconds! Campers are, by definition, camping out on their island, so how are they gonna do anything in those 15 seconds where you can't shoot them? The arrows will be so expensive that if a camper hits you with one it's just a waste of money on their part. L-o-g-i-c-a-l_T-h-i-n-k-i-n-g.

Still opinion Jim Jim.... It honestly comes down to how much the player has. I don't think a player with a full set of armour would just chill at his/her own island. To get rid of the Camper aspect of the game kinda kills all the fun. Because well, some like to be defensive rather than Offense. I myself am one of those people from time to time. So.. If they are camping, they outsmarted your tact in order to overturn them... Like I said, Jim Jim, this statement you're making is opinion, and would most definitely defeat the fun in the game.

Reactions: Jim Jimly

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
Just add an arrow in the shop (~30 gold or ~5 diamonds each in normal mode) that prevents any player hit from firing their bow for 15 seconds. It will allow people to walk out over the void briefly without fear of being shot down by campers, but still requires a skillful hit to disable them, and is a risky shot to take considering the cost of the arrows. In close quarters PVP this can also be used to stop people who bowspam without being too overpowered, as they can still just charge at you with their sword and cut you down.

What do you think?

What happend to buying a shield? ;) Especially in normal mode, you'll have plenty of resources to buy it

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
It's really not as expensive as you think. Campers can have 7+ stacks of diamonds by the time you get to their island. That, and all they have to do is shoot you with a spectral arrow, shoot you with one of these arrows, then they can just happily bowspam you off, and you're in no position to retaliate. Taking cover isn't as easy as "oh let's hide under this rock". Bowspamming will kill you before you have to run.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom