Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 7, 2022
Hello everyone,

I've been a member to the Bedrock and Java servers for quite a while now, but thought I'd finally make an introduction to myself. My IGN is drummerboy_928 (Java) and Drummerboi928 (Bedrock), and I've been playing Minecraft pretty much since it was released (Which is also most of my life) ,I've played Cubecraft for a long time, and It's pretty much always been my favorite server to play on. But now, some more about me :-). My birthday, as you can probably assume, is September 28th, and I'm from, and have lived my entire life in, Illinois (and am personal friends with The13thDoc). I'm definitely a gamer, but also a car person. I'm a percussionist and have been playing drums since I was 8 (hence the user name), as well as am part of my theater's crew working with lighting. If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to ask :-).

Happy minecrafting!
~Drummerboy

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone,

I've been a member to the Bedrock and Java servers for quite a while now, but thought I'd finally make an introduction to myself. My IGN is drummerboy_928 (Java) and Drummerboi928 (Bedrock), and I've been playing Minecraft pretty much since it was released (Which is also most of my life) ,I've played Cubecraft for a long time, and It's pretty much always been my favorite server to play on. But now, some more about me :-). My birthday, as you can probably assume, is September 28th, and I'm from, and have lived my entire life in, Illinois (and am personal friends with The13thDoc). I'm definitely a gamer, but also a car person. I'm a percussionist and have been playing drums since I was 8 (hence the user name), as well as am part of my theater's crew working with lighting. If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to ask :-).

Happy minecrafting!
~Drummerboy

Hai Bestie!

Awesome introduction, we should totally play Skyblock tonight! 😎

Reactions: drummerboy_928

Pritt

Jan 1, 2017
South Africa
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there Drummer! It is very nice to meet you and welcome to the forums! I am also a very big fan of the automotive industry. I'm curious, what is your dream car? 😍

Lovely introduction and hope to see you around!

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone,

Happy minecrafting!
~Drummerboy
Hello, drummer! Nice to meet u and welcome to the forums! I wish you all the best!

Jan 7, 2022
Hi there Drummer! It is very nice to meet you and welcome to the forums! I am also a very big fan of the automotive industry. I'm curious, what is your dream car? 😍

Lovely introduction and hope to see you around!
I can't pick just one car, so my choices would probably have to be either a '78 Firebird Esprit, '71 Datsun 240Z, 89-96 Jeep Cherokee XJ, or just about any 70's square-body Chevy Pickup!

hellow Drummer, nice to meet you I hope you will enjoy it here !
Yes so far it has been a very exciting experience!

Interesting introduction drummerboy, welcome! I hope to see more from you on here in the future. What kind of cars are you into?
I like older 'muscle cars' (such as the Firebird) as well as offroad 4x4s such as Jeep.

Hi Drummer, Welcome to the Forums!
Hello and thank you!

Hey Drummer, nice to meet you 🥰
Welcome to the forums and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!
Hello to you, and I look forward to meeting many new people!

Heyyy Drummer! I liked your intro, and nice to meet you, US Gang 😎 Hahahah hope to see you around!
Thank you, and I hope to see you around too!

Hello, drummer! Nice to meet u and welcome to the forums! I wish you all the best!
Thank you very much!

Hi Drumboi! My birthday is sep 30th, so close!
Nice! I only know one other person whose birthday is actually close to mine lol.

Hey! Welcome to the forums :)
Thank you, and hello!

Thank you!

LeemoGG

Jan 20, 2022
Saturn
Hello everyone,

Happy minecrafting!
~Drummerboy
welcome to forums, drummer!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom