Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Not at all

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

SMS_GAMER

Sep 8, 2018
1: The anticheat is still somehow the worse anticheat I've ever seen. Proof: this entire youtube channel. Also, it has no killaura checks, no velocity checks, it's skidded from NCP (not even a good skid), and don't even tell me that I'm lying, because as a hacker, I've bypassed this anticheat on 1.8.9, and 1.12.2, and made quite a few nodown flies (for 1.12.2, I made an upwards motion fly xD). The anticheat on 1.9 basically is non-existent.
2: The staff on CubeCraft are somehow worse then on (another popular server with another trash anticheat that actually has a decent fly check but there is a highjump that bypasses and they use FunkePhase). I don't understand how you hire your staff. They're mean, rude, offensive, etc. I'M NOT SAYING THAT ALL STAFF ON CUBECRAFT IS LIKE THIS, I'M JUST SAYING THAT MOST OF THE STAFF IS!!!
3: You don't even hide your plugins. The protection (not anticheat) on your server is so bs it's crazy. There are ways to completely avoid ip bans w/o changing your ip or account. It's so bad (I'm not gunna say how as I don't want you to fix it). I actually don't need alts to hack on your server.
4: When I told LoonyRules about fly bypasses, this is what he responded with: "I think you think you're talking to someone who cares. You're wrong", so even the dev of the anticheat doesn't care. OOOOOFFFF
5: You actually have a decent vpn detector.

Reactions: icewormy3
D

Deleted member 352903

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
You don't even hide your plugins. The protection (not anticheat) on your server is so bs it's crazy. There are ways to completely avoid ip bans w/o changing your ip or account. It's so bad (I'm not gunna say how as I don't want you to fix it). I actually don't need alts to hack on your server.
So why bother making a statement about it? Do you feel cool now or something?

D

Deleted member 352903

1: Basically any staff on discord.
Wow yes very mean
Screenshot_20190802-192236_Discord.jpg

Thats so offensive omg
2: I don't want to as it's a hard way to do it and obs studio does stuff I don't like.
How am i supposed to believe u then ._ . ?

Also, go ask him.
Xd u r the one who should provide proofs

Reactions: Eli

SMS_GAMER

Sep 8, 2018
Wow yes very meanView attachment 154853
Thats so offensive omg

How am i supposed to believe u then ._ . ?

Xd u r the one who should provide proofs
1: If you start talking about A CERTAIN SUBJECT they get very rude for actually no reason.
2: Ok. I mainly don't want to as I don't want them to fix the problem. I'm fairly certain only me, MarcoMC and SenkJu knows about this exploit.
3: No joke, go ask him

SMS_GAMER

Sep 8, 2018
Hey ur lying. I don't need proof for that statement bc that's how rants work
hi

Guys, I really don't care if you disagree. In fact, I don't care abt cubecraft anymore bc I'm on my own server doing stuff.

I just wanted to post this to tell you guys about SOME OF the flaws of this server.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
hi

Guys, I really don't care if you disagree. In fact, I don't care abt cubecraft anymore bc I'm on my own server doing stuff.

I just wanted to post this to tell you guys about SOME OF the flaws of this server.
Tbf you only repeat the same thing many people did

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
1: The anticheat is still somehow the worse anticheat I've ever seen. Proof: this entire youtube channel. Also, it has no killaura checks, no velocity checks, it's skidded from NCP (not even a good skid), and don't even tell me that I'm lying, because as a hacker, I've bypassed this anticheat on 1.8.9, and 1.12.2, and made quite a few nodown flies (for 1.12.2, I made an upwards motion fly xD). The anticheat on 1.9 basically is non-existent.
Yes, the Anti-cheat isn't perfect (But also keep in mind that there's no such things either), but simply calling it "non-existant" isn't the right word to use here. It still bans players every once and a while, but due to new bypasses being made, it's not as a effective as it was before. But there's always the reports site which is free for use and that you can easily access as well if you encounter any cheaters.

2: The staff on CubeCraft are somehow worse then on (another popular server with another trash anticheat that actually has a decent fly check but there is a highjump that bypasses and they use FunkePhase). I don't understand how you hire your staff. They're mean, rude, offensive, etc. I'M NOT SAYING THAT ALL STAFF ON CUBECRAFT IS LIKE THIS, I'M JUST SAYING THAT MOST OF THE STAFF IS!!!
If you encounter any staff members who are being rude etc. towards the community, you can simply report them here with evidence: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-feedback.53/
Though firing blanks at staff and simply stating that we are being rude etc. isn't going to help.

4: When I told LoonyRules about fly bypasses, this is what he responded with: "I think you think you're talking to someone who cares. You're wrong", so even the dev of the anticheat doesn't care. OOOOOFFFF
I doubt that he actually said that, though just because he "said" that, does not automatically mean he doesn't care about the server or anti-cheat.

Sahib Khatri

Aug 2, 2019
तुम बड़े मूर्ख हो? एक आदमी के साथ शुरू करना चाहते हैं?

icewormy3

Aug 2, 2019
Yes, the Anti-cheat isn't perfect (But also keep in mind that there's no such things either), but simply calling it "non-existant" isn't the right word to use here. It still bans players every once and a while, but due to new bypasses being made, it's not as a effective as it was before. But there's always the reports site which is free for use and that you can easily access as well if you encounter any cheaters.
Yea make alot of lies/excuses. Also he said he hacks on the server so why tell him report hackers you see WHAT???

Reactions: SMS_GAMER

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Yea make alot lies/excuses. Also he said he hacks on the server so why yell him report hackers you see WHAT???
Not really an excuse if it's a true statement. Also, i never told you to tell them to report cheaters.
But there's always the reports site which is free for use and that you can easily access as well if you encounter any cheaters.
Read what i say before calling it a lie.
If you are choosing to not report cheaters, but complain about the issue, that isn't going to help you in the long run (Just saying).
If you aren't able to record and report, get someone else to do so or report via /report

icewormy3

Aug 2, 2019
Not really an excuse if it's a true statement. Also, i never told you to tell them to report cheaters.

Read what i say before calling it a lie.
If you are choosing to not report cheaters, but complain about the issue, that isn't going to help you in the long run (Just saying).
If you aren't able to record and report, get someone else to do so or report via /report
You make no sense, im saying that he hacks on cubecraft and you told him to report other hackers. Do you really think he cares about other hackers

Reactions: SMS_GAMER
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom