Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
1.) New Ranks
Since the new Obsidian rank is coming, I figured I would just throw some new ranks out there to give stones some props!
  • Rank One: ||Veteran|| This rank would be for long-term server members. They would have to be on the server for at least a year to receive this rank.

• Rank Two: ||Dedicated|| This rank would be achieved through play hours and server activity. You would need to play for a certain span of time, Maybe 30+ hours you would also need to do a certain list of things involving Minecraft. (such as the old high scores) Which means; Traveling, Blocks broken, Blocks placed. You know what I'm getting at.

• Rank Three: ||Deadly|| This rank would be achieved through players killed. You would need to have killed over 1000 players to earn this.

2.) New Plugins
I feel like the server should have some more plugins. (most of these are for staff)
  1. /ban (time) This would work just as the original /ban command but instead of perm, it sets it for a time. Example: /ban 24 LaserDolphin77 This command would mean it bans this player for 24 hours. It'd be helpful for little bans to allow the players to learn their lessons without having to remember to pardon them.
  2. /mute and /mute (time) This would mute players so they can't type, Swearing has become an issue and our player count is dropping due to bans. This would prevent banning and replace it with simple inabilities to type/communicate with fellow Cubecrafters. /mute (time) has the same purpose as /ban (time)
  3. /group, /creategroup, /addgroup (name), /gmsg, /gkick (name) This would work pretty much as /msg except, you can chat with more players at once in one big group chat. This would cut down on Roleplaying spam taken place in the Creative server and would allow players to make team-chats and other various types of chats. /group would show people/the name of the group. /creategroup Would create your group /addgroup (name) would add the player to your group chat, /gmsg would msg your group, and /gkick (name) would expel the unwanted player from your group.
  4. Creative Server TPA This would work just like survival but instead it's in Creative.
  5. /Deny TPA (name) There is a lot of TPA spamming in survival, it'd be nice to deny somebody from TPAing to you.
  6. /killcount It'd be great to know your total kills on the server.

3.) New Servers
  • A Factions Server. It's survival except for PVP enabled and you start with Kits. (donors start with better kits)
  • Role-playing Server. People in Creative do this thing called "Role-playing" where they pretend they live in a new life, It has all the same aspects of Creative except it's for Role-playing.
  • AdventureCraft Server. This would allow players to make Adventure Maps and upload them to the forums, Musemat or Efc could manage these builds (if they want to). This would allow players to create little fun maps and adventures in which we could play.
This is it for now, Private message me ideas and I may add them.

Berguland

Oct 29, 2013
That's a great idea but with the Facs, donators should get anything it should be done with no help of donating and stuff like that

Berguland

Oct 29, 2013
A forum rank would be kinda cool like so many likes get something so many hours spent gets something and so many messages gets something. If you spam to get it some penalty should be applied!

kewlkat227

Oct 26, 2013
The Dark Side of the Force
1.) New Ranks
Since the new Obsidian rank is coming, I figured I would just throw some new ranks out there to give stones some props!
  • Rank One: ||Veteran|| This rank would be for long-term server members. They would have to be on the server for at least a year to receive this rank.
  • Rank Two: ||Dedicated|| This rank would be achieved through play hours and server activity. You would need to play for a certain span of time, Maybe 30+ hours you would also need to do a certain list of things involving Minecraft. (such as the old high scores) Which means; Traveling, Blocks broken, Blocks placed. You know what I'm getting at.

• Rank Three: ||Deadly|| This rank would be achieved through players killed. You would need to have killed over 1000 players to earn this.

2.) New Plugins
I feel like the server should have some more plugins. (most of these are for staff)
  1. /ban (time) This would work just as the original /ban command but instead of perm, it sets it for a time. Example: /ban 24 LaserDolphin77 This command would mean it bans this player for 24 hours. It'd be helpful for little bans to allow the players to learn their lessons without having to remember to pardon them.
  2. /mute and /mute (time) This would mute players so they can't type, Swearing has become an issue and our player count is dropping due to bans. This would prevent banning and replace it with simple inabilities to type/communicate with fellow Cubecrafters. /mute (time) has the same purpose as /ban (time)
  3. /group, /creategroup, /addgroup (name), /gmsg, /gkick (name) This would work pretty much as /msg except, you can chat with more players at once in one big group chat. This would cut down on Roleplaying spam taken place in the Creative server and would allow players to make team-chats and other various types of chats. /group would show people/the name of the group. /creategroup Would create your group /addgroup (name) would add the player to your group chat, /gmsg would msg your group, and /gkick (name) would expel the unwanted player from your group.
  4. Creative Server TPA This would work just like survival but instead it's in Creative.
  5. /Deny TPA (name) There is a lot of TPA spamming in survival, it'd be nice to deny somebody from TPAing to you.
  6. /killcount It'd be great to know your total kills on the server.

3.) New Servers
  • A Factions Server. It's survival except for PVP enabled and you start with Kits. (donors start with better kits)
  • Role-playing Server. People in Creative do this thing called "Role-playing" where they pretend they live in a new life, It has all the same aspects of Creative except it's for Role-playing.
  • AdventureCraft Server. This would allow players to make Adventure Maps and upload them to the forums, Musemat or Efc could manage these builds (if they want to). This would allow players to create little fun maps and adventures in which we could play.
This is it for now, Private message me ideas and I may add them.

What perks would the new ranks have or would they just be decor

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Those are some really good ideas :) Not sure about the ranks, it could make someone's name too long if they got all of them, e.g
||Veterian||Dedicated||Deadly||General_Claudia. It would be even longer if the person's a mod/donator

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
There is a board for the kills so /killcount is useless for players, it would be nice to have it for mobs though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom