Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bedrock A Cosmetic Change to EggWars

vBakaMO

Jun 4, 2020
So, I've been playing EggWars for a while now, and am loving CubeCraft, but there is one little thing that I think would make EggWars 10x Eggier, make the ore dispensers some sort of chicken-themed dispenser! For example, this is a chicken coop I built to show you what I'm thinking of
1591236190966.png

They could be renamed to Egginators and maybe even drop actual items retextured to look like their according egg!
So like golden eggs, diamond eggs, iron eggs, ect.
The coop could look like anything as long as it is a chicken that is dispensing/laying the ores

Tell me what y'all think of this idea! I personally think it would be fitting to the theme since EggWars has a bunch of chickens on the logo yet there aren't really any in the game

ItzEnd3r

Aug 18, 2019
Cali
Eggwars is such an iconic game making changes to it isnt really a good idea, if you want you could build a map that implements this tho!

vBakaMO

Jun 4, 2020
I've personally never heard of it before playing it on Bedrock, but ok lol, if you're speaking iconic then that would be bed and cake wars.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Staff member
Aug 4, 2017
the Country of Cats
www.youtube.com
While the generator looks incredibly cool, I assume it'd be a bad idea to add them to the actual game. The islands are too small for big generators like these. Take the forest map (Teams of 2) as an example: The island's surface would be insanely small due to the size of the generators. I'm unsure whether or not all maps on Java are available on Bedrock, such as 'Forest', but I'm talking about every map here.

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xlqura wrote on Easteyy's profile.
Roze staat je echt cute uwu
So, it's finally quiet again on my page. I've taken some time to thank everyone individually, and I'm going to do my very best to help CubeCraft as much as I can! ♥
SCP-079 wrote on Marieke2001's profile.
Eli told me that microphone is only necessary for helper interview, after that usage is no longer mandatory. He also said that Sr Mod might know the reason why. So do you know why mic is required when the only time it's used is interview? Seems like such a strange way to reduce the candidate pool.
Dubby Plays wrote on Starry's profile.
CONGRATULATIONS ⭐RY!!! ^-^

Now it's time to flex the Pink Rank! e.e
Dubby Plays wrote on Axyy's profile.
🌀 Congratulations!!! ^-^ 🌀

(The emojis are supposed to be "galaxies". Get it? Gal-Axyy...eh eh...ok I stop)
Top Bottom