Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vBakaMO

Jun 4, 2020
So, I've been playing EggWars for a while now, and am loving CubeCraft, but there is one little thing that I think would make EggWars 10x Eggier, make the ore dispensers some sort of chicken-themed dispenser! For example, this is a chicken coop I built to show you what I'm thinking of
1591236190966.png

They could be renamed to Egginators and maybe even drop actual items retextured to look like their according egg!
So like golden eggs, diamond eggs, iron eggs, ect.
The coop could look like anything as long as it is a chicken that is dispensing/laying the ores

Tell me what y'all think of this idea! I personally think it would be fitting to the theme since EggWars has a bunch of chickens on the logo yet there aren't really any in the game

vBakaMO

Jun 4, 2020
I've personally never heard of it before playing it on Bedrock, but ok lol, if you're speaking iconic then that would be bed and cake wars.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
While the generator looks incredibly cool, I assume it'd be a bad idea to add them to the actual game. The islands are too small for big generators like these. Take the forest map (Teams of 2) as an example: The island's surface would be insanely small due to the size of the generators. I'm unsure whether or not all maps on Java are available on Bedrock, such as 'Forest', but I'm talking about every map here.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom